Royalty Thread #13: Zooming in on our favorite royals

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsZem

I see the sea
Since the baby is due in "early 2021", Eugenie and Jack must have found out that they were expecting some time ago. They probably wanted to keep it private as long as they could, and also to give Princess Beatrice some time to shine. Beatrice's wedding dress went on display at Windsor Castle on Wednesday:

Last edited:

Lorac

Since the baby is due in "early 2021", Eugenie and Jack must have found out that they were expecting some time ago. They probably wanted to keep it private as long as they could, and also to give Princess Beatrice some time to shine. Beatrice's wedding dress went on display at Windsor Castle on Wednesday:

Well 'early 2021' could be anytime from January to March and as we still have 3 months of this year left I'm guessing she waited to announce until after her 1st trimester had concluded. But yes she probably did wait until after Beatrice's dress had gone on display - after all that's what siblings do - or are suppose to - they support each other. And it's clear that Eugenie and Beatrice are very close and have always been there for each other. Say what you will about the Duke and Duchess of York - they have clearly manged with all their issues to bring up 2 young ladies who see to be well grounded and caring.

MsZem

I see the sea

Japanfan

This is cute. And I think Estelle wore it better:
Kate and Charlotte next, please? I'll also accept Charlene and Gabriella.

I don't. Because the black scarf overwhelmed and coat, and blocked its stylish cut at the top.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
Honestly I’m not surprised anymore when someone tested positive. Celebrity or not, this is worse than glitter and spreads far more easily than you think. It doesn’t discriminate, rich or poor, famous or not.

MsZem

I see the sea
Is this a fan thread? For the royals?

It doesn’t say appreciation. Though I don’t really get appreciating these dinosaurs.
This is a royal news thread. It's typically frequented by people who are interested in various royals (or just the UK royals, in some cases) and their activities, many of which involve public service. It's not a "bitch about the royals with trite comments and blame them for getting infected during a once in a century pandemlc" thread.

Happy to help, have a nice day.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
The whole royal family is repulsive
You sound like me while watching The Crown. :lol:

Though I do think this is an appreciation thread even if it doesn't explicitly say so. A thread to discuss the politics of having a monarchy at all would be in PI, I think.

VALuvsMKwan

Codger level achieved
A lot of people participate in public service. It doesn’t mean their existence gets funded by the taxpayers in order to live ostentatious lives.
Comes the revolution you'll be the first in line with the rifle/machine gun/guillotine - right, Comrade?

Vagabond

Is this a fan thread? For the royals?

It doesn’t say appreciation. Though I don’t really get appreciating these dinosaurs.
What a pity that the thread starter, MsZem, didn't label this thread just so that you, after having presumably read 290 previous posts could be sure! :(

🤔 Of course, the bit about "our favorite royals" in the thread title might have been a dead giveaway to some, but I can see that other people might think it was an invitation to criticize our favorites. :shuffle:

Here's an idea. Why not start a thread about abolishing monarchical government, not just in the U.K., but also in places where the monarchs oppress human rights, as they do in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain? PI would be just the place for it? :)

Last edited:

smurfy

Honestly I’m not surprised anymore when someone tested positive. Celebrity or not, this is worse than glitter and spreads far more easily than you think. It doesn’t discriminate, rich or poor, famous or not.

Off topic - I have seen this on facebook:
Covid explained in crafting terms: You and 9 friends are crafting together, 1 is using glitter. How many people end up with glitter on themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information