Royal figure skating weddings :)

aftershocks

aftershocks

Do I see also one FSU member?:cheer2:
The only faces I recognize are: Eric Radford with Luis Fenero, Madi H with Adria D, Michael Weiss, and Joannie Rochette. Probably more skaters are in the pic, but I can't make out who they are. Re an FSU member, I'm stumped. :p :sekret:

barbarafan

The only faces I recognize are: Eric Radford with Luis Fenero, Madi H with Adria D, Michael Weiss, and Joannie Rochette. Probably more skaters are in the pic, but I can't make out who they are. Re an FSU member, I'm stumped. :p :sekret:
The attendees are tagged. I wouldn't recognize a FSU member.

Jeschke

#teamtrainwreck

jmtfti

Retired pair Brittany Jones and Joshua Reagan (last competed in 2016-17 for Canada) were married this weekend. Mostly conveyed through Instagram Stories so few direct links, but a couple of photos/clips so far from the wedding and of skating world attendees:

sus2850

The wedding of Eric and Luis is about to happen.
On instagram the hashtag they and their guests are using is #ericandluiswedding

AngieNikodinovLove

New article from Out Sports on Eric Radford's Spanish wedding.

"Add two more gay athletes to the growing list of LGBTQ people in sports getting hitched.

Eric Radford and Luis Fenero got married last week in northern Spain, near where Fenero was born. The two figure skaters got engaged just over two years ago when Radford proposed on one knee not far from where the two men would eventually marry.

The wedding, not surprisingly, included big names in figure skating. Radford’s best men featured Olympians Dylan Moscovitch and Patrick Chan."

Sylvia

Wishing I could go back to the Lake Placid JGP
Copying over here from the Ice Hall thread:
Nice pictures here from Luca Lanotte's wedding!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0a_GKSJJ9n/?igshid=1921dw9nqkysp

Congrats to Bruno [Massot] and Sophie!
Bruno shared these 2 wedding photos:

Zemgirl

Bruno shared these 2 wedding photos:
There are a couple more on their photographer's Instagram, including this one from the ceremony at the mairie (city hall):

starrynight

Absolutely loved the photos from Keegan’s wedding. They are probably some of my favourite wedding photos that I’ve seen in a while. It looks like a very happy, relaxed and down to earth event. His wife’s dress is very beautiful and suits her very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)