Problem with multi-quote and weird pagination display

MacMadame

Doing all the things
When I click on Quote on a message, I get taken to a separate page labeled "reply to this thread" instead of the message being added to multi-quote.

I'm also seeing the numbers spelled out in the pagination control. i.e., nineteen instead of 19

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I have a ton of extensions. :D (Grammarly, which causes issues with my company's software, Acorn, Honey, 1Password, FB Purity, and some Google stuff)

However, I haven't seen this for over 24 hours. So it was either something temporary or it was just in one thread that I am now not posting in. I will keep my eye out and, if it comes back, I'll try to note the exact circumstances.

Hedwig

Antique member
I did not have that but people quoting someone in another thread which is very irritating. Can that be a glitch too?
(Of course one can copy and poste a quote into an answer of another thread but that usually makes no sense and is confusing so I guess it is a mistake in the quoting feature as well?)

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I did not have that but people quoting someone in another thread which is very irritating. Can that be a glitch too?
(Of course one can copy and poste a quote into an answer of another thread but that usually makes no sense and is confusing so I guess it is a mistake in the quoting feature as well?)
I do that all the time. All the multi-quotes go into the same bucket so if you have multiple tabs up with different thread, you can get quotes from both threads if you aren't careful.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
I actually had this issue on Saturday too, very briefly. Also using Chrome. It seemed to self-resolve after maybe 15 minutes? But it was being weird when I was typing responses, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information