Prayers for my Mom

Gypsy

Waiting for Snow!
I know it has been a long time since I have posted, but my Mom passed away on August 12th at 2:30 in the morning, she was 86. Please say a prayers for her. She has had a very bad year. The Monday before Thanksgiving last year her hip broke, she had surgery the day before Thanksgiving. Then she went to transitional care and moved to long term care. We really had no holidays last year and we were looking forward to a quite holiday season. Then she had a series of hospital stays. She had to be on a ventilator over Mothers Day for a mouth infection that we did not think she would survive. She did, but they found a spot on her lung, but because of her health, it was decided by all that her time was coming and there was really nothing that could be done. She had a few short stays at the hospital, but a week ago they found many spots of both lungs and a mass on her pancreas. She was in a lot of pain at the end, that they managed very well and when she passed she just looked like she was sleeping.

I have not been around for a long time because of my own health. My congestive heart failure was all over the place. I have actually been in the hospital over 12 times since the begining of 2016. I am doing better, not great but I keep trying. I hope to post more in the near future.

I really do miss this place.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
(((Gypsy)))

I am very sorry to read about your Mom's suffering and her passing. May she be at peace.

I am sorry to hear of your own suffering too, physically and emotionally. It is very difficult to lose one's mom, but when it is combined with serious health problems of your own, as you are experiencing, it is hard to imagine how difficult it must be for you.

I pray that you be strong and healthy, and remember your mom in pleasant times.

twinsissv

Gypsy, the account of your mother's last moments sounds so familiar to me. I thought my mom was sleeping also. She looked so peaceful. But as for you, Gypsy-
"Wish we could scatter the clouds from the sky, brighten your outlook, keep your hopes high, make each tomorrow a happier one..."
You're in the thoughts of those who don't even know you. That's what humans are supposed to do. :)

KCC

((((Gypsy)))) I'm so sorry to hear about your mom's passing and your health issues. Adding you to my prayers for a more peaceful and healthy time ahead. For at least a year my after each of my parents passed, I found much comfort in spending time with old photos and good memories. I hope that you also have a lot of good memories & stories to fall back on.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
So sorry to hear about your mom, @Gypsy. My condolences to you and your family. Adding prayers for you and your health. Hoping the rest of this year and in the future is more positive, and in time, you're able and feel up to being back at FSU for the skating season. Just like others here, I've missed you, too! May God bless you. <3

Maofan7

Away (Workload)
So happy to see you posting again on FSU @Gypsy. Sorry to hear that your Mom has passed away. Condolences

Prayers for your continued recovery

Take care. (((Gypsy)))

Gypsy

Waiting for Snow!
Again...thank you all. It has been a very stressful time. My Mom's service is Friday and we still don't know how to pay for it. With my missing so much work, we are really just hanging by a string.

LynnW

Politiking for Purple
(((Gypsy and family))). My condolences on your mother's passing. Prayers for you and your mother.
Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information