Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
When I am judging the things I look for in skating skills are:What exactly are skating skills and how do skaters acquire them?
- Knee and ankle action - fluidity of movement
- Knee bend - you don't want to see stiff legs
- Speed across the ice
- Deep curves on edges - not flats
- Ability to skate on one foot
- Ability to skate in both directions, not just one
- Do they just do lots of crossovers or can they turn quickly and quietly
- Noisy skating - do you hear obvious noise?
- Does the skater generate a lot of snow off their blade?