Netflix “Bad Sport” documentary series (featuring SLC Pairs)

Turnips2026

Jamie is now openly posting about that ridiculous Truck Convoy on all of her social media. At least she is now being truthful about who she is. She continues to like Q anon tweets and pro-Trump tweets.

And as another poster stated, Craig Simpson said they have been separated since June in a recent twitter reply.

So sad. Those poor kids. I wonder where David stands on all of this. I hope he is protecting Jesse. It looks like Craig is there to save Sam.

Rafter

Just saying...back in early 2009 there were a couple of her and David's NBC commenting gigs suddenly cancelled and then for the entire year and until well AFTER the 2010 Olympics, I felt something was really off. I am totally clued out, and had absolutely no inside gossip or information like lots of you FSU regulars had, and was totally surprised by the 2010 separation announcement. But there was an elephant in the room for more than a year before that. I'm feeling that now, and have been for well before this documentary.

And then there's David who is witty, articulate, and happily remarried to the female half of the best pairs team of all time.....

Re: the 2009-2010 timeframe, Pelletier cheated on Sale with a young Tessa Virtue. He was acting as a mentor of some sort to V&M, and helped them with a Roots sponsorship deal (which was abruptly canceled for reasons that were never disclosed).

There were rumours one year at nationals that a bunch of junior skaters walked in on Virtue and Pelletier making out in a closet. I have heard rumours too that Virtue’s mom helped facilitate the relationship and her father was extremely against it. Virtue’s parents are divorced too.

Sale and Pelletier have had very sordid personal lives.

Last edited:

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
It's two things I hate rolled into one. And those ugly leggings are also sold via MLM, right?
It makes me sad. She has genuine challenges but... here we go with the oils to help her infertility. :( She got roped into it by another friend from college who is a pastor's wife and shills to their congregation, making bank off the nonsense. They go to the conferences. It is like a real cult! Have you seen the LulaRoe documentary? Same cult different name. (Oh, and oils will cure you know what!)

Okay, this has nothing to do with skating so I'll stop but MLMs are one of my major bug bears seeing the cultish damage in people I love.

Rafter

From my understanding the marriage was over before Jamie hooked up with Craig. Jamie and David were separated for a couple years before they went public and David was the one who wanted out. I know nothing about Craig’s marriage before Jamie or the timeline. Obviously if she pursued the relationship while he was still married that is wrong. I definitely heard rumors that David is a womanizer and Katia is the reason I fell in love with pairs. He better not screw it up, lol

Sale and Pelletier were apparently separated for a time because she had some, shall we say, indiscretions with NHLer Paul Kariya. They got back together but I wonder if the Virtue thing was a bit out of revenge.

She seems to be liking and retweeting a bunch of Theo Fleury stuff. He’s another one who has gone off the deep-end!

rhapsody

Re: the 2009-2010 timeframe, Pelletier cheated on Sale with a young Tessa Virtue. He was acting as a mentor of some sort to V&M, and helped them with a Roots sponsorship deal (which was abruptly canceled for reasons that were never disclosed).

There were rumours one year at nationals that a bunch of junior skaters walked in on Virtue and Pelletier making out in a closet. I have heard rumours too that Virtue’s mom helped facilitate the relationship and her father was extremely against it. Virtue’s parents are divorced too.

Simpsons did it.

angi

Are you seriously spreading 12 years old rumors that were never verified at any point? What is even the point of it? Ironic in a thread that discusses in length how Sales went down the rabbit hole of fake news.

Rafter

Are you seriously spreading 12 years old rumors that were never verified at any point? What is even the point of it? Ironic in a thread that discusses in length how Sales went down the rabbit hole of fake news.

Yes. Your choice to read or not read or believe it or not believe it.

Judy

He also tweeted for mental health day yesterday that this past year has been the hardest of his life. I think we might know why. :shuffle:
Having gone through a marriage breakup (def not cheating or anything like this) it is a very, very, very tough time. We are friendly now but he lives out of town. I consider that period one of the hardest in my life too. The good news though is that I am really good today. Marriage breakup takes two people.

canbelto

This sort of "I heard rumors" stuff would make National Enquirer journalists embarrassed.
Seriously? David is now happily married to Katia Gordeeva and Tessa Virtue lives with her hockey player bf. Who the hell caes what they might or might not have done 12 years ago?

Fadeevfanboy

What has always irritated me about Scott is how happy he was to explain why G & G shuld beat M & D even though G & G had mistakes during the '94 Olympics but suddenly in '02 it was so different.

Although S&P were often beating B&S in the lead up to SLC even when S&P made mistakes and B&S were clean (2001 worlds, first 2 rounds of 2000-2001 season GPF) so based on the biased propaganda in place at the time S&P were basically the G&G/much superior team supposably, with a mistakes margin, over B&S, as patently absurd as that is.

Basically Hamilton's biases at the time all revolved around who was signed with IMG and who wasn't, as that determined who was eligible for his tour. That explains his heavy bias or G&G over M&D in 94, for S&P over B&S in 2002, and so many other cases. It is all about who was and wasn't an IMG client and could be on Stars on Ice. If he didn't run Stars on Ice his commentary would be completely different guaranteed.

Fadeevfanboy

Sale and Pelletier were apparently separated for a time because she had some, shall we say, indiscretions with NHLer Paul Kariya. They got back together but I wonder if the Virtue thing was a bit out of revenge.

She seems to be liking and retweeting a bunch of Theo Fleury stuff. He’s another one who has gone off the deep-end!

They are on good terms now and co parent well, and he is like a father to her kid with Craig she keeps saying. I think they are better off as friends than lovers ultimately.

VGThuy

Wasn’t that Tessa’s sister? Tessa has virtue! I guess her sister doesn’t? ;):lol:

For anyone who wasn’t there at the time, I remember those Tessa/David rumors first came to light and some V/M fans quickly went on the defensive and said it was Tessa’s sister, not Tessa who was hanging around David because Tessa wouldn’t do that with a married man. I guess they thought her sister would….

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
Wasn’t that Tessa’s sister? Tessa has virtue! I guess her sister doesn’t? ;):lol:

For anyone who wasn’t there at the time, I remember those Tessa/David rumors first came to light and some V/M fans quickly went on the defensive and said it was Tessa’s sister, not Tessa who was hanging around David because Tessa wouldn’t do that with a married man. I guess they thought her sister would….
Speaking of Tessa, is she still with her hockey boyfriend? There was chatter they broke up?

Judy

Speaking of Tessa, is she still with her hockey boyfriend? There was chatter they broke up?
I rarely Look at Instagram but I looked. Last picture was their Halloween picture. I don’t think either of them post a lot of them being together. I did catch a comment by someone accusing her of hiding her baby with Scott. Just .. crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information