Last Taste of Food on Earth (Not a Meal!)

Cachoo

Your last piece of food (NOT a meal)—what is it? Sweet, sour, savory? Meat, fish, veggie, fruit, dessert, cheese, hors d’oeurve?

I want a potato but I would have to select the type and preparation on that day. I do enjoy my hash browns and my gran’s potato salad.

What would be high on your list?

Judy

Your last piece of food (NOT a meal)—what is it? Sweet, sour, savory? Meat, fish, veggie, fruit, dessert, cheese, hors d’oeurve?

I want a potato but I would have to select the type and preparation on that day. I do enjoy my hash browns and my gran’s potato salad.

What would be high on your list?
Prime rib. Ok that’s a meal but I stand with my decision 😬🤣

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
Cheesecake but only if it's from the Cheesecake Factory with all the embellishments. I'd probably order 3 or 4 (maybe more) & get to taste multiple cakes*. I've never eaten a whole slice there, I've always split it with 1 or 2 others.

* IOW pig out.

Judy

No...just wanted a space for things you love but not a "last meal" necessarily.
But I would need mashed potatoes and gravy with prime rib. I cannot do it alone 😩😩😩😩😢😬😬😬😬 Ok I’ll just sneak it in and not tell you 😇.

SkateSand

Cat Servant
Crab melt. :swoon: I almost got one on Sunday night because hubby was taking us out to dinner for that specifically, but the restaurant was closed (even though their website said they were open :mad:). :wuzrobbed

once_upon

Better off than 2020
That's difficult. Last taste...would be either something salty orvsomething chocolate.

Last food? I have no idea

ballettmaus

But I would need mashed potatoes and gravy with prime rib. I cannot do it alone 😩😩😩😩😢😬😬😬😬 Ok I’ll just sneak it in and not tell you 😇.
If it's the combination that you like then I would count it as a taste. After all, they each compliment one another and bring out flavor that would otherwise get lost. :)

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Last taste… salted caramel.
Last food… hand made cavatelli with long simmered Sunday gravy

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information