Kelowna to host 2019 Skate Canada International

maatTheViking

Ratings
Just searched for hotels - and it seems like nothing is available? I find it odd this weekend is already booked for so many of these hotels? However, the weekend after is not booked.

I'm bummed, I think I'd prefer Kelowna to Vegas

Ratings
Just searched for hotels - and it seems like nothing is available? I find it odd this weekend is already booked for so many of these hotels? However, the weekend after is not booked.

I'm bummed, I think I'd prefer Kelowna to Vegas
I just did a quick search on Expedia and there were lots of options. Or were you looking just at the hotel across the street from the rink?

maatTheViking

Ratings
I just did a quick search on Expedia and there were lots of options. Or were you looking just at the hotel across the street from the rink?
I looked at hotels.com (which I believe is owned by expedia) There was only one hotel close by the arena, as well as some hostels down town. I did not look on the other side of the river or further out, as I wanted to avoid driving. I saw a lot of booked ones in this area, including the Marriott.

I probably should look at other websites :D.

cygnus

Ratings
I looked at hotels.com (which I believe is owned by expedia) There was only one hotel close by the arena, as well as some hostels down town. I did not look on the other side of the river or further out, as I wanted to avoid driving. I saw a lot of booked ones in this area, including the Marriott.

I probably should look at other websites :D.
Try https://www.prestigehotelsandresorts.com/locations/kelowna/overview/. It looks fine- you can walk to the arena and the prices aren't bad. I booked a room there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)