Just call me Harry. (Everything Harry & Meghan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
Teen Vogue reported on a podcast interview that, as they call her in the headline, Meghan Markle did about social media harassment with the Teenager Therapy podcasts for World Mental Health Day:

Prince Harry, as they called him, was with her and spoke, too, according to the article, which has a link to the podcast itself.

taf2002

Meghan in the news again
Now the trolls are mommy-shaming her because she said the silver lining to ******* is that she's been able to spend more time with Archie. Like if not for the ykw she would be living her high-class life & leaving Archie to nannies. What is so ironic is that tons of people have said similar things about being able to spend more time with their families. But of course Meghan is the devil incarnate for feeling the same.

MsZem

I see the sea
Apparently Meghan's message about the dangers of social media was not particularly original and looks to have been inspired by The Social Dilemma. However, this is being reported in trashy places that I'd rather not link to.

This I will link to:

floskate

Vacant
The British racists on twitter have outdone themselves today and some truly awful things regarding Meghan Markle have been posted in relation to her miscarriage. I don't think I have ever been more ashamed to be British and that's saying something given the last five years! It's almost crossed the line into pathological hatred from some people. No wonder she wanted out and the more the hatred spews the more she is being proved right. I thought her opinion piece was eloquent, heartbreaking and truly aimed at enabling others to speak out about the devastating effects miscarrying has on them.

Judy

The British racists on twitter have outdone themselves today and some truly awful things regarding Meghan Markle have been posted in relation to her miscarriage. I don't think I have ever been more ashamed to be British and that's saying something given the last five years! It's almost crossed the line into pathological hatred from some people. No wonder she wanted out and the more the hatred spews the more she is being proved right. I thought her opinion piece was eloquent, heartbreaking and truly aimed at enabling others to speak out about the devastating effects miscarrying has on them.
I wouldn’t give them the time of day. They are just trash which I ignore personally.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
I admit I don’t care for her, but that was sad and heartbreaking. Miscarriages don’t discriminate. Hope they will be okay

Lorac

They released a Christmas card that confirms that Archie does indeed have red hair:

I'd argue that it 100% confirms red hair as it is a digital enhancement of an actual photo so could well be manipulated. That being said I do think Archie has red hair but find it rather funny they still refuse to post an actual colour picture to confirm it.

It is a cute picture though.

taf2002

Wasn't his red hair confirmed in the video of Megan reading a book to him? IIRC it was more strawberry blond than red.

taf2002

I saw an article where the Sussexes said they are trying for another baby asap. I always wonder why anyone announces they are trying for a baby. That seems so random to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information