Just call me Harry. (Everything Harry & Meghan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aftershocks

Banned Member
So, I guess, that there's always a grain of truth to rumors only applies when there's a rumor about William cheating and not to anything that is said about Meghan and Harry?

When the truth hurts, it hurts. That's life. Meanwhile, lies masquerading as truth shouldn't be allowed to flourish. Harry & Meghan fighting back against the scurrilous, irresponsible British tabloids is part of that battle. You guys can figure it out for yourselves and believe what you will as you will. Ask yourself some questions instead of posing to me such knee-jerk queries: "But don't M&H have to be baddies who are culpable about something too?"

As I've continued to say, I've done my homework. I used to think very highly of William and Kate, and I resisted believing a lot of the rumors about a number of things regarding the Cambridges. But I've followed a number of stories and rumors very closely, and I regularly research a variety of sources, biographies and documentaries. I have also viewed the public interaction between both couples, especially during the infamous Commonwealth Day Service in 2020 and also in 2019; as well as at the 2019 Easter Sunday church gathering (Meghan wasn't at the latter event due to being on maternity leave).

It should tell you something that the tabloids have not run 100s of stories at a daily and weekly pace with screaming headlines about the rumors of William's affair with Rose Hanbury, just as the tabs and the royal reporters continue to skirt carefully around full examination of Andrew's Epstein scandal. And yet, the Sussexes (and Meghan in particular) were offered up as a daily diet of fresh fodder for the tabloid press to feed upon.

William, just like Harry, has not had an easy time in life losing his mother at a young age and growing up in a dysfunctional family institution with divorced parents. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown, as well as the heads that are in line to wear the crown, without having any choice. Inescapably, what happens for us all, is how we handle the challenges we are faced with in life. It's not a pleasant thing for the brothers' relationship to have broken down. But their relationship was already fractious and not on solid ground between themselves or with their father, well before Harry met Meghan. She shouldn't be blamed for everything while at the same time being over-scrutinized, used, mistreated and vilified.

The FF book has been released. I hope to get it in the mail this week. Meanwhile, more information has come out from people who've read it. Additional reports indicate that a great deal of the strife between the brothers had to do with previously percolating royal family and Wales family issues (just as I've indicated). According to details in the book, one of the biggest issues of contention in the royal family and between Charles and his sons has surrounded financial matters, unsurprisingly. What a life, when you have to deal with intrusive media a'holes who think they own you, freakin' snobby staff interference in your personal life, and your father and grandmother are your employers. :scream:

The rotten tabs and royal reporters have been trying to float the ridiculous notion that Harry is miserable in L.A. I'm sure he's breathing happy sighs of relief, and thanking his lucky stars and his guardian angels every day when he awakes and every day when he goes to sleep, and every moment when he gazes upon the two people who are most important to him at this precious and challenging time in his life.

Last edited:

aftershocks

Banned Member
Some actual news: Harry & Meghan have bought and moved into a home in Santa Barbara, CA, which is a wealthy coastal town about an hour and a half northwest of LA.

Thanks Claire. I don't think that is especially positioned superiorly as being 'actual news' any moreso than the other interesting things the Sussexes are doing with their lives, especially over recent weeks. I am looking forward to seeing Meghan virtually on August 14th interviewing Emily Ramshaw at The 19th Summit! Definitely though, thanks for the heads-up about M&H finding a new home. :)

It's certainly factual data as opposed to much of the opinionated slants on these past pages, of which I know I get involved in pushing back on with my own interpretations, based on actually doing my homework. Page Six is a gossipy source, usually tantamount to rumors gleaned from snooping around the Sussexes' private lives. Still, thanks for sharing! I'm definitely interested in knowing M&H have bought a home of their own. But I truly hope they are able to keep the drones from flying around on this particular property. It's against the law in California!

To be honest, the interest in the Sussexes' every move is so high right now that outlets upon outlets have picked up this latest scoop very quickly within the past several hours. What I'm more interested in is that the Sussexes' reps have confirmed the fact M&H moved into their new home in Santa Barbara in July. I'm very concerned about the scorched-earth tabloid and paparazzi-craze for following the Sussexes around by any means necessary, and I do hope they will have loads of security and some safe space to live their private lives in peace. I wonder whether someone snooped about it, and then the Sussexes' reps got ahead of it with confirmation. Or whether the reps revealed it first. No matter, it's a nice development for M&H and their son, and Doria as well if she's still visitng or living in with them.

Here are more extensive mainstream reports:

The above source states that a spokesperson relayed the news to People magazine. Or possibly it was confirmed through People after it may have leaked, or was about to leak. In any case, M&H have provided the information and are rightly requesting privacy for themselves and their neighbors, who include Oprah Winfrey, Ellen DeGeneres, and Rob Lowe.

Meanwhile, kudos to Tyler Perry and to all the loyal and protective friends of the Sussexes!

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
I just can’t believe we didn’t have the news in this thread about their new home before now :saint:

I don’t really know what to think anymore. I was a huge fan of Harry since he was young, and I thought he and Meghan would be great together, I wanted to root for them but I find it impossible despite reading the lengthy gushing sessions here. Obviously it’s up to them what they want to do with their lives but the apparent hypocrisy in some of the things they are preaching is making them very unpopular. It feels sad, but hopefully he will find whatever sort of happiness he is looking for. He doesn’t look very happy from the little we have seen but we don’t know how he feels and we still won’t know after reading this book :p

aftershocks

Banned Member
I just can’t believe we didn’t have the news in this thread about their new home before now

:drama: They just moved sometime in July. There's no reason it should have been known and reported before now.

I don’t really know what to think anymore. I was a huge fan of Harry since he was young... I wanted to root for them but I find it impossible despite reading the lengthy gushing sessions here... the apparent hypocrisy in some of the things they are preaching is making them very unpopular. It feels sad... He doesn’t look very happy ... but we don’t know how he feels and we still won’t know after reading this book

I'll bet you that Harry doesn't care one whit about your "huge fandom" of him when he was young. :blah: The 'apparent hypocrisy' is in your own head, most likely after reading twisted tabloid narratives. What exactly is it that makes you so sad and uncomfortable in the first place? That Harry is living in Santa Barbara with his wife and son, or that he's deeply in love with and has found happiness and a more confident sense of himself and his place in the world with a WOC? Don't bother answering btw, as these are rhetorical questions. Whoever the Sussexes are unpopular with can just stay pressed, bewitched, bothered and bewildered. ;)

If you are referencing my posts as 'lengthy gushing sessions,' cool, especially since many of the rest of the posts in here are fairly ill-informed, often snide griping and condescending nitpicking. I'm giving more than enough equal time to some positive, upbeat outlooks, at least as far as the Sussexes are concerned. :cheer2: OTOH, the ancient British monarchy is another story entirely. :(

So many posters in here are confused and conflicted in their thinking when it comes to the Sussexes. But yep, it is what it is. What will be, will be. It doesn't matter what any of us think. Just sit back and continue to be confused and sad for whatever reason. The Sussexes themselves do not look like they are wallowing in any kind of misery. They are getting on in fine style living full, busy, and I'm quite sure, happy lives together. Sharing that kind of love together is a beautiful thing. I guess their very real love and happiness together is unfortunately one of the reasons why some people frown on them 'finding freedom' in America from the tyranny and gaslighting of the British monarchy and the British media.

As far as the FF book, my copy just arrived in the mail today. I'll spend some time this weekend to begin reading. It's a very nice looking volume with the picture on the cover that we've seen in promotions (it was taken during their visit to Sussex, England in early October 2018, prior to the news of Meghan's pregnancy being released). On the back cover is the iconic 'umbrella' photo with diamond-like raindrops, snapped brilliantly by Samir Hussein in March 2020:

BTW, more positive news: The fundraiser for Camfed in honor of Meghan's and Harry's birthdays has raised over $90,000 and counting. The organizers are hoping to reach at least $100,000 by Harry's birthday on September 15, when the effort is wrapped up. I look forward to finding out by then how many talented young females across Africa will be receiving first year college scholarships with the funds that have been raised. Camfed is an organization Harry became involved with in 2013, which so happens to dovetail very nicely with Meghan's charitable interests and advocacy for women. The fact that there are so many supporters of the Sussexes around the world who are willing to put money where their fandom is because they appreciate who the Sussexes are and the good things they are doing, is rather remarkable. M&H have shown their appreciation for these independent fundraising efforts by the Sussex Squad.

Continue feeling sad and clueless while other people of goodwill stay busy being inspired and supportive. :rollin:

If you're somehow worried about the British monarchy, I wouldn't worry too much. That ancient institution has weathered so much, and has kept on ticking. The problems the royal firm is facing currently have not much to do with the Sussexes. That's just the strawdog distraction. In reality, the British monarchy has been facing serious concerns for awhile, well before Meghan and Harry found love together.

The problems the monarchy is facing in the modern world are coming to a head. And it's Prince Andrew's woes, financial matters, interfering tabloid media, old-fashioned stuck-in-the-mud courtiers, the Queen & Philip slowing down in their 90s, and the conflicting palace fiefdoms, way more than anything to do with M&H that will present enormous challenges for Charles in navigating increasingly changing times once his mother passes. So, we'll see what happens over the next 15 to 20 years. It's an outdated institution.

Charles has the right idea about 'slimming down,' but one of his sons wasn't supposed to be part of the slimming regimen. It's just as well though, because Harry & Meghan can do much more beneficial work outside of the gilded cage than they could boxed-in, isolated, undermined and undervalued. Not to mention the importance of M&H preserving their mental health and their family life. In truth, the Sussexes could have benefited the monarchy with the important changes implemented that they had advocated for, but it wasn't meant to be.

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
:drama: They just moved sometime in July. There's no reason it should have been known and reported before now.

Well I felt someone who knows everything would have told us by now.

I'll bet you that Harry doesn't care one whit about your "huge fandom" of him when he was young. :blah:
That breaks my heart :saint: I really thought he cared.

Husky

Is this really a home for 2 people and a baby? How expensive is it to maintain the house and the garden? They'll need a lot of staff.

I really liked them but I am getting confused over their latest actions.
A former white prince and a half-white woman lecture black people on equality in a video clip? Those people know better! And a prince who didn't want to be a prince anymore still wants to live like a prince? This doesn't make much sense. At least not for me.

aftershocks

Banned Member
Well I felt someone who knows everything would have told us by now.

No one knows everything. Maybe you'll figure that out one day when you meet your maker.

That breaks my heart :saint: I really thought he cared.

Sigh. Sure, okay. Laugh a minute truly. It looks like this thread is mostly run over by those who like to throw disdain at a couple who for some reason make them feel uncomfortable. Yet you refuse to examine what it is about yourselves and about your own lives and perceptions that make you feel the way you do.

Or else, some people come here just to poke fun, endlessly, with their noses in the air.

Moving on...
It's no surprise that eagle-eyed snoopers and other interested media outlets have sussed out the property that M&H purchased in Montecito, California (Santa Barbara County), east of the city of Santa Barbara. They apparently purchased it from a wealthy Russian owner who had been attempting to sell it over the past few years unsuccessfully. I think that has something to do with the home buying market and the limited number of wealthy prospective homebuyers for such a property. All the better then for the Sussexes, because they purchased it at a great price compared to what the previous owner paid.

The Sussexes' new home is a beautiful property. For some reason, a lot of people feel that Frogmore Cottage was tantamount to a refurbished 'servant's quarters.' I personally like the historic, rustic ambience of Frogmore Cottage and it's environs. Probably M&H liked living at Frogmore, except for the isolated, boxed-in or caged-in feel necessitated by security concerns, sadly coupled with the oppressiveness of the situation they found themselves increasingly dealing with behind-the-scenes in the royal firm. Still, it's reported in the FF book that the Queen did see the Sussexes often when she was at Windsor Castle, which is so close by.

So I figured if their new property had been advertised on the open market, someone would soon discover pictures and more details. It's quite a beautiful setting. Since it's the first actual house either of them have purchased in their lives singly or together, they must be very pleased and happy. I'm sure they were happier though over the past six weeks when the public was not privy to their whereabouts. I wish them continued safety and prosperity.

ETA:
More information in the latest report from the blog, Mad About Meghan. Beware: Only click if you're immune to vile Meghan-hate. Sigh

Last edited:

aftershocks

Banned Member

:rofl: Give us a break please. You never really have liked Meghan and Harry. Nor do you care to find out who they are and what makes them tick. You just want to disdain and look down on them and everything they do because, 'Who are they to actually exist and breathe!? How dare they take up space on planet earth and have the audacity to be in love, young, gifted, wealthy and interracial to boot!' :rolleyes:

If they happened to be fcuktards like Prince Andrew or do-nothing much, petty, entitled royals, or a royal couple who were not as high profile (not connected with the British royals) and didn't have the huge platform they have which they are doing something responsible with, you wouldn't be so bothered.

Last edited:

Lorac

Is this really a home for 2 people and a baby? How expensive is it to maintain the house and the garden? They'll need a lot of staff.

A former white prince and a half-white woman lecture black people on equality in a video clip? Those people know better! And a prince who didn't want to be a prince anymore still wants to live like a prince? This doesn't make much sense. At least not for me.

They appeared to get it at a bargain basement price - it was on the market for over $36 million a few years back and according to reports they paid less then $15 mill. One report indicates that have a $9 mill mortgage on the property which when you take into account the property taxes and maintenance is going to cost them approx. $500,000 a year before you take into account any staff they may hire to help them maintain the building. Now Harry does have a substantial fortune but as of yet no clear income so a question that is bound to be asked is will Charles help pay that for them from the Duchy of Cornwall income?

It is a spectacular property but do they really need all that space for a family of 3 - 4 if you include Doria?! If it affords them the privacy they claim to desire then I suppose it will be worth it but as the pics I've seen are from above and clearly from the air how do they hope to stop the drones etc coming in to take pics? I can see more law suits coming up unfortunately.

aftershocks

Banned Member
Hmmm I don’t think Harry would care too much for you either :rollin:Anyway, I’ll leave you alone now to carry on gushing while I wait to die! :40beers:

^^ Maybe, hopefully you'll have an opportunity to grow up before you die. That is unless you're already aging out and it's too late for you to develop an open mind and a caring heart, beyond your own insular, selfish, short-sighted prejudices.

As the FF book indicates and as he himself has stated, Harry is alarmed and concerned about the way a lot of people carry on irresponsibly on social media. So of course he would not be happy to see posters on any site choosing to sling insults back-and-forth in connection with anything to do with him and his wife. Harry is a good person and a role model, IMO.

I have no anticipation of ever meeting Harry. But I truly appreciate the way he and his wife have reached out with gratitude to generous supporters who make up the Sussex Squad (people of all ages and backgrounds around the world).

aftershocks

Banned Member
They appeared to get it at a bargain basement price - it was on the market for over $36 million a few years back and according to reports they paid less then $15 mill. One report indicates that have a $9 mill mortgage on the property which when you take into account the property taxes and maintenance is going to cost them approx. $500,000 a year before you take into account any staff they may hire to help them maintain the building. Now Harry does have a substantial fortune but as of yet no clear income so a question that is bound to be asked is will Charles help pay that for them from the Duchy of Cornwall income?

It is a spectacular property but do they really need all that space for a family of 3 - 4 if you include Doria?! If it affords them the privacy they claim to desire then I suppose it will be worth it but as the pics I've seen are from above and clearly from the air how do they hope to stop the drones etc coming in to take pics? I can see more law suits coming up unfortunately.

Wowsa, you already know way more about the financial details and maintenance costs than I would ever care to look into. My gosh! What is it to you in the first place regarding these type of details about the home the Sussexes have purchased in California!? It's none of your business.

You don't own Prince Harry @Lorac, and you never owned him! He's left that antiquated royal firm behind, and your tax dollars aren't paying toward anything to do with him anymore. You're better off now focusing your attention on the rest of the British royals and their gnarly finances, internecine conflicts, private personalities, and lavish living arrangements.

aftershocks

Banned Member
Aftershocks, surely you know that homes are advertised by the realtor and the purchases are generally part of the public record. You could look me up if you wanted to. :saint:

I already posted media links that offer details about the home purchase which obviously came from such property advertisement sites you're referencing. I already know the Sussexes got a great deal on the property, which I also already mentioned, prior to Lorac posting anything.

What is it that's so difficult to understand about my response to Lorac's post? :duh:

If I must explain it to you: Lorac is going into intrusive, overly nitpicky complaining mode about how much the mortgage is, and how large the property is for a current family of three! :drama: You should be pointing out to Lorac that a wealthy family of two or even of one often live in even larger properties, and may also have numerous vacation homes in many different locales in the world. :saint: Mucho moola can get you that.

Fortunately, for many extravagantly wealthy individuals, with much greater monetary wealth than the Sussexes possess, they don't have as high a profile, and thus don't attract haters, naysayers, and British citizens worrying overmuch about how the twopence they may pay toward the royal family's security might have something to do with one particular royal couple's luxurious lifestyle in America. A couple, mind you, who aren't beholden to any British citizens in any capacity anymore! :lynch: :scream:

MacMadame

Doing all the things
So of course he would not be happy to see posters on any site choosing to sling insults back-and-forth in connection with anything to do with him and his wife.
Then I bet he'd be really unhappy with this post:

^^ Maybe, hopefully you'll have an opportunity to grow up before you die. That is unless you're already aging out and it's too late for you to develop an open mind and a caring heart, beyond your own insular, selfish, short-sighted prejudices.
nfl-ref-meme-arguing-debate-online-internet-fallacies-8.jpg

aftershocks

Banned Member
^^ Ah right, @MacMadame, focus on and single out my posts, ignoring the more ridiculous pile-on crap I'm pushing back against. FWIW, Harry & Meghan do not waste time dealing with prejudiced haters on social media or suffering fools of any kind. That I do, and that I am often foolish for doing so, is to my detriment and disadvantage in terms of productivity. But there may be a certain value in providing the positive information that I also take the time to contribute here. The downside in this thread is the constant negative-minded detractors, who refuse to examine their own gnarly prejudices, ignorance, and shortcomings.

That you think I don't recognize what I'm pointing out about other's shortcomings, at the same time that I'm aware of my own is par for the course on this site. That actually was the point of my posts, but thanks for highlighting excerpts for the benefit of those slow on the uptake. :)

Lorac is ... complaining ... about how large the property is for a current family of three!

^^ Don't forget Lorac, that the Sussexes have two dogs, and they will surely be adding to their family soon. :D M&H are the ones who get to decide their own desired lifestyle. They have the resources, the freedom, and the hard-earned privilege (particularly in Meghan's case) to do so!

In the YouTube video I linked in post #552, Hugo, a British citizen and creator of M&H News, said as he shared photos and info about the Sussexes' new home:
"The jealous whining from the trolls and the media, will be EPIC."

Hugo knows and he definitely gets what's going on, but even his apt observation is an understatement.

The information Hugo recites, comes from the below article in Variety. Beware that the site has loads of pop-up ads:

Those so inclined can cf and assess other properties in the exclusive region: :COP: ;)

My gushing continues: :lol:
I agree with Hugo that this new home for M&H is quite lovely. Here's this from the Meghan fan blog I linked earlier:

"It's been reported Harry and Meghan did extensive research before choosing the area. Located 90 miles from LA, it's within close proximity to the city, and of course Doria, but far enough to ensure a degree of normality in their day-to-day lives. Known as 'the American Riviera', it's filled with stunning beaches, Spanish architecture and commanding views."

Last edited:

Andora

Skating season ends as baseball season begins
Very much appreciate when non-AS posters hop in this thread to offer a different position to the mob of dusty books in here.

I think for me, Meghan and Harry have become the ultimate poster children of the hypocrisy of the rich and powerful.

It is amazing to me anyone can say this, and follow it up with a lot of supremely dated pro-monarchy thinking, while Prince Andrew remains under the Queen's protection.

All the regular pearl-clutchers in here are part of an old, dying mode of thinking. As has been noted, monarchies don't make sense in a modern world, and the British Royal Family are stale as hell. Stale and ass-backwards while fronting as though they're an excellent balance of modern vs. their own past as a bunch of cousins married to each other.

The Queen herself may have seen some massive changes in her time, but let's not give that old bat undeserved kudos just because of that "never complain, never explain" line. Olivia Colman really nailed that in The Crown season 2, more than the BRC has actually lived it.

They are both in unelected positions where they don’t seem to have any practical accountability.

Ditto the Queen and all of her children. Next?

And don't forget that it was the Canadian faction on this board that was over the moon when they thought they had snagged a prince. Harry used Canada merely as a convenient jumping off point to his true destination.

We did? I recall a lot of complaining.

It would have been nice if they'd stayed in Canada considering H&M have each individual connections here, but none of our cities are really a power centre, enough for such big personalities.

I appreciate they're not playing on any commonwealth connection anymore. I know the Queen is just a figurehead here, but it's one we really should get rid of.

I believe that the royal family should be held publicly accountable. Public accountability developed over time is why they are not still an absolute monarchy and why there is parliamentary democracy. The British royal family were clever enough to get ahead on this curve, as compared to say the French royal family who all ended up headless due to an inability to adapt.

If they are just Kardashian type celebs, they are only accountable to themselves. But as long as they are Duke and Duchess they sit in a different category.

My point is one bad plane crash or terrorist attack could leave these two as the head of state of my country. They are not Paris Hilton.

The fact that you make this comparison says everything about your snotty attitude.

Speaking of choosing what facts we use, I absolutely DO believe William had an affair and used H & M to deflect-- much like the Queen's handlers in deflecting with Andrew. Because even "The Firm" knew he had to be pulled from official public appearances, which might as well have been an admission of some level of guilt with these people.

Expecting Harry to like it or lump it when there were absolutely clear issues with his brother is pretty ridiculous, and overly romanticizes this notion of extreme family duty. Their family is set up by "divine right" (gag me) to protect this bullshit line of succession. Good for Harry for hightailing it outta there with his wife and son.

Last edited:

aftershocks

Banned Member
So @MacMadame, you think I'm not addressing other posters' 'arguments' in this thread! That's laughable. What lofty arguments or debatable positions are you referring to? I'm pointing out and pushing back against the constant negativity, prejudice, and nose-in-the-air condescension toward Meghan & Harry, often masquerading as bewilderment and insincere expressions of how much such posters claim they used to like M & H or 'rooted for them,' (offered by such posters in an attempt to try and hide behind their prejudices).

Now Harry does have a substantial fortune but as of yet no clear income so a question that is bound to be asked is will Charles help pay that for them from the Duchy of Cornwall income?

The question is why are you so worried about this, instead of paying more attention to other royals whom your taxes are still supporting?

You should be more worried about other issues surrounding the Duchy of Cornwall:

The reason M&H left Great Britain and senior royal duties behind is in order to earn their own income and to cease relying on anything from the royal firm, including monetary assistance from Prince Charles. What's so difficult to understand about that reality?

Husky

:rofl: Give us a break please. You never really have liked Meghan and Harry. Nor do you care to find out who they are and what makes them tick. You just want to disdain and look down on them and everything they do because, 'Who are they to actually exist and breathe!? How dare they take up space on planet earth and have the audacity to be in love, young, gifted, wealthy and interracial to boot!' :rolleyes:

X

You are a weird person. Next time before you spill your poison, make sure to check one's history.

Can't you shorten your texts, please? It's really tiring to read the same things over and over. There isn't much content in your postings, you can reduce them easily. Try to melt 3 sentences down to one. Less is sometimes more.

And one last advice: Cool down! Nobody wants to take anything away from you.

canbelto

^^ Don't forget Lorac, that the Sussexes have two dogs, and they will surely be adding to their family soon. :D M&H are the ones who get to decide their own desired lifestyle. They have the resources, the freedom, and the hard-earned privilege (particularly in Meghan's case) to do so!

Ok the royal baby watch is always something I find super creepy. You are not Meghan's ovaries. How do you know that they'll "surely be adding to their family soon"? I feel the same way about the creeps who say "Kate changed her hairstyle! She must be pregnant!"

aftershocks

Banned Member
I think your personal attacks on posters who don't agree with you are disgusting.

Fair enough. I don't give into others attacking me, piling on, attempting to mock and make fun of my posts, which I come here to share with genuine sincerity. So I often give back tit for tat from attackers, no prisoners taken. A lot of posters on FSU do the same, maybe more efficiently than myself, eh. Or maybe they're just more well-liked here than aftershocks. :p

Also, and I hate to have to repeat myself, but once again, I do not come here to post in order for others to agree with me. Those who do agree, fine. Those who don't agree, fine. But if you wish to attack me unreasonably because I share differing opinions than you, or because I point out where I disagree with prejudiced comments and negativity, expect a response. And there's always the ultiimate response for trollish nonsense.

ETA:
BTW, nasty, ingrained, prejudiced attitudes are rather disgusting, disheartening and damaging too. Especially when they are condoned, dismissed with silence, catered to as valid opinions, treated with casual humor, left to fester, and allowed to go unchallenged.

Last edited:

aftershocks

Banned Member
You are a weird person. Next time before you spill your poison, make sure to check one's history.

Can't you shorten your texts, please? It's really tiring to read the same things over and over. There isn't much content in your postings, you can reduce them easily. Try to melt 3 sentences down to one. Less is sometimes more.

And one last advice: Cool down! Nobody wants to take anything away from you.

I don't know who you are, newbie. And maybe that's a good thing!

Moving on...

More interesting factual details from Business Insider regarding Santa Barbara real estate and the Montecito area:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information