Downtown Jason Brown - Let the Good Times Roll (uber thread #2)

Impromptu

Sekret Custom Title
The commentator for 4CC's said that Jason got to meet the secretary who recorded the names on Schindler's list. She is 105! So glad for Jason to meet this woman and make that connection.

I think the commentator said that he himself (commentator) had met her, not that Jason had. Hard to tell... the commentator was... not good.

DORISPULASKI

Watching submarine races
A fun thing. If you look at Jason's place on the season's best total score list, following Four Continents and Europeans, he is in fourth place.

Only Hanyu and Chen are out of reach, as his programs are right now.

He is in a cluster of 3 to 4 guys with similar best scores for the season: Aymoz, Aliev, and Jason. (And if US Nationals Vincent shows up, Vincent.)

Not bad for a quadless guy ;) .

He was so wonderful at both nationals and 4cc...I am so happy about it all.

Mad for Skating

A fun thing. If you look at Jason's place on the season's best total score list, following Four Continents and Europeans, he is in fourth place.

Only Hanyu and Chen are out of reach, as his programs are right now.

He is in a cluster of 3 to 4 guys with similar best scores for the season: Aymoz, Aliev, and Jason. (And if US Nationals Vincent shows up, Vincent.)

Not bad for a quadless guy ;) .

He was so wonderful at both nationals and 4cc...I am so happy about it all.

How about a World medal for Jason? I believe in him!

YukiNieve

Jason will be skating for the Sailor Moon ice show in Japan (June 5-7)! :eek:
He seems to be playing the role of Kunzite (one of the Four Kings of Heaven, or the commanders of the Dark Kingdom).

Mad for Skating

He seems to be playing the role of Kunzite (one of the Four Kings of Heaven, or the commanders of the Dark Kingdom).

This is amazing! I can’t wait to see him!

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode

Oh no, I just can't picture dear Jason as a villain!

Bellanca

Jason should never have to doubt himself, even when he is having an off day at the rink or otherwise, and it’s because of his eternally optimistic outlook with competition, but, imo, and more importantly, life. He just rocks! Jason should know this - and always embrace it. I think he does. 🙂

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
This was stunning. Every time we see video of him he improves even more, which I did not even think was possible at this stage. He is moving beyond all expectation and I have no doubt when he skates this will translate. The precision, the control, every movement perfectly placed - wow.

Bellanca

The video of Jason's workout is posted in the Olympic Channel instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAX5_EiIf18/

The Brown family gets in on the action. :)
I am thoroughly impressed by Jason’s neck flexibility exercise. Now that’s what I call working out the kinks! 🙃 He made that look pretty good — very relaxing.

Appears they all had a great time — but then again, it’s Jason, so, of course they did!🌟

katmari

Jason will be live chatting with Jordan Cowan (On Ice Perspectives) on 5/29 at 4:30 PM ET as they review footage shot at the Toronto Cricket Club last August. :

Youtube Link

Jason will also be participating in the Bootcamp on Ice arranged by Jorik Hendrickx on May 31:

Jason's topic will be the importance of artistic development.

aftershocks

Banned Member
The OnIcePerspectives chat between Jason and Jordan Cowan was very enjoyable. The footage of Jason's practices that they reviewed was absolutely amazing. Jason is a breathtaking skater!

It was so interesting to learn that Joshua Farris was one of the skaters who inspired Jason when he was younger to work harder at becoming more flexible. Later, of course, Joshua was inspired by Jason's skating. I miss their friendly rivalry. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information