Downtown Jason Brown - Let the Good Times Roll (uber thread #2)

DreamSkates

The commentator for 4CC's said that Jason got to meet the secretary who recorded the names on Schindler's list. She is 105! So glad for Jason to meet this woman and make that connection.

Impromptu

Sekret Custom Title
The commentator for 4CC's said that Jason got to meet the secretary who recorded the names on Schindler's list. She is 105! So glad for Jason to meet this woman and make that connection.
I think the commentator said that he himself (commentator) had met her, not that Jason had. Hard to tell... the commentator was... not good.

DORISPULASKI

Watching submarine races
A fun thing. If you look at Jason's place on the season's best total score list, following Four Continents and Europeans, he is in fourth place.

Only Hanyu and Chen are out of reach, as his programs are right now.

He is in a cluster of 3 to 4 guys with similar best scores for the season: Aymoz, Aliev, and Jason. (And if US Nationals Vincent shows up, Vincent.)

Not bad for a quadless guy ;) .

He was so wonderful at both nationals and 4cc...I am so happy about it all.

Mad for Skating

A fun thing. If you look at Jason's place on the season's best total score list, following Four Continents and Europeans, he is in fourth place.

Only Hanyu and Chen are out of reach, as his programs are right now.

He is in a cluster of 3 to 4 guys with similar best scores for the season: Aymoz, Aliev, and Jason. (And if US Nationals Vincent shows up, Vincent.)

Not bad for a quadless guy ;) .

He was so wonderful at both nationals and 4cc...I am so happy about it all.
How about a World medal for Jason? I believe in him!

YukiNieve

Jason will be skating for the Sailor Moon ice show in Japan (June 5-7)! :eek:
He seems to be playing the role of Kunzite (one of the Four Kings of Heaven, or the commanders of the Dark Kingdom).

Mad for Skating

He seems to be playing the role of Kunzite (one of the Four Kings of Heaven, or the commanders of the Dark Kingdom).

This is amazing! I can’t wait to see him!

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode

Oh no, I just can't picture dear Jason as a villain!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information