Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
This vet’s service dog was on the kill list at a local shelter before being pulled and trained as a service dog. Now look at them both! :cheer2:
I didn't just look at the dog, I watched the entire video (which I don't always do). It makes me think that every veteran who wants one should be given a service dog. We ask a lot of the men & women who serve in hostile countries & I think they deserve all the support in the world when they return home. Bless the organization who saved & trained Doc.

Japanfan

I didn't just look at the dog, I watched the entire video (which I don't always do). It makes me think that every veteran who wants one should be given a service dog. We ask a lot of the men & women who serve in hostile countries & I think they deserve all the support in the world when they return home. Bless the organization who saved & trained Doc.
ITA. There should be programs in place to pair veterans and dogs, and train them. Much as they are in certain prison programs.

And goodness knows, there are plenty of pets in shelters who would qualify.

LeafOnTheWind

This woman has trained her cat to talk to her by clicking buttons.

It started out as one word communication. Pet, litter, snuggle. He can ask her to clean the litter, ask for food, ask to play, say yes or no, etc. But now he is combining buttons and it's pretty amazin.

In one of the videos he clicked snuggle and mousey then jumped up in his cat window. She didn't understand at first then realized he wanted to snuggle with his mouse in the cat window. She also moved his litter box and he didn't like it. He kept pressing the no and litter buttons. :rofl:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information