Caroline Green/Michael Parsons are a team

Status
Not open for further replies.

VGThuy

The ISU bios are not always up to date. I've stood next to/near both and Logan definitely seemed taller, although I wasn't near both at the same time. * shrug *

That's true. Those bios can be outdated. Logan may have grown taller since many of us last saw him.

nimi

Dunno if this has already been discussed in some other thread but I guess this is relevant here: Green/Parsons FD from Lake Placid

I'm pleasantly surprised. Sure there are some shaky moments but considering how short time they've been skating together and how early it is in the season, they look pretty good to me.

RoseRed

Dunno if this has already been discussed in some other thread but I guess this is relevant here: Green/Parsons FD from Lake Placid

I'm pleasantly surprised. Sure there are some shaky moments but considering how short time they've been skating together and how early it is in the season, they look pretty good to me.
And score-wise, the RD evidently went better (there won't be video due to issues with the stream), so this is not bad at all for being the weaker/less prepared program right now.

aftershocks

Banned Member

Hmmm, Green/Parsons definitely look way more than 'pretty good' to me. :D Hey, hey all the naysayers, what say now? Yes, I noticed a very slight moment of 'adjustment' on a lift, which is indicative of them being a new team in their first competitive debut. Overall, they actually look very good together. Their individual and collective talent shines through quite beautifully. I must say, the music selection and choreo are rather jolly good too, eh! Quite engaging and interesting...

And the RD was reportedly better than the FD? Hello! :watch:

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
Whoa, this thread is outdated (from 2019) ;) - would someone like to start a Cheer/Fan thread for Green & Parsons since they don't have one at the moment?

Sylvia

TBD
Sylvia, Best section to Post?
All fan threads reside in the Trash Can section.

ETA - thanks for starting the thread :):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information