Akiko Suzuki engaged!

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
I remember staying up until the middle of the night while I was on vacation in Austin, TX, to watch her win Cup of China 2009. That was the same year I started following skating, and she's my favorite of all the ladies skaters since then. I'm excited to see her choreography in the years to come.

ioana

Akiko :cheer:. She's been through a lot and still managed to bring out so much joy in her programs. Love of skating was always evident and something that came across in all her programs. Best of luck to her and the fiance. She deserves all the happiness in the world!

rosewood

MTT Meter= 177
Jokingly Akiko once mentioned she'll wear her POTO costume of Olys ver when she was talking with Mao & Kanako at a dinner table during a talk show for TV after finishing the JSOI which took place just after Sochi Olys.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
This thread reminded me about how much I enjoy watching her. I went to YouTube and watched her POTO, and a few other skates. She was simply brilliant. Such deep edges. Gorgeous musicality. And her arms and hands float.
Mostly, it is her soul that shines through.

VGThuy

Her POTO was one POTO program I did not mind at all. Loved everything she's done. So happy to hear the happy news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information