2024 US Nats Womens FS - AmberLactin in Action!

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
Picking the 4CC team in advance definitely has some flaws. Like only one of them even being on the podium. :lol: (Not that it could be helped this year.)

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
If you don't call the edges they don't exist! Just like if you skate with Tammy, you don't get rotation calls or as many rotation calls. Easy fix for national competitions. Too bad it only works nationally...

If the callers can't see them at nationals, they will somehow bamboozle the international callers into picking the American skaters for their fits of selective blindness at worlds.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
Trying to fit four girls on the podium is a challenge. I hope they don't try to fit four pairs up there.

During the group picture, Isabeau is making both Sarah and Amber laugh.

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
Again, the gummy bears might be in the driver's seat right now, but I don't think it was that much of a disaster? We've seen worse. A LOT worse. We've had competitions where not a single medalist had a clean program, and at least this one had a really good 3A. Nationals is usually feast or famine, and this time, we got a decent meal where the dessert was a little off.

Nancy herself looks good, but we need to have a conversation about wearing three different shades of white at the same time.

I do love how supportive the girls seem to be of each other. Their podium cluelessness was honestly kind of adorable.

BittyBug

Disgusted
The referee, Lori Dunn, will hand out weird little boxes...
That's the Radix pins - they're shaped like a skate blade and the winner's has a diamond on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information