2024 US Nats Mens SP - Malinaguena

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
The way Ilia is being talked about and the camera staying on him during the introductions reminds me unpleasantly of the Nathanal Chenpionships of 2018...anyone else getting that vibe? Has it been that bad?

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Adam made it interesting at Euros as to whether or not Ilia will need the 4A at Worlds. He's vulnerable as are both the top Japanese men. It's going to be interesting to see how he and his team approach the competition, but they really seem to have a solid plan as the Olympics are the end goal.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
The way Ilia is being talked about and the camera staying on him during the introductions reminds me unpleasantly of the Nathanal Chenpionships of 2018...anyone else getting that vibe? Has it been that bad?

I guess it depends where you're watching. Ashley and Adam are gushing about Jason and had a whole thing about Camden finishing 5th.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Nope. Mostly because yesterday the men weren't skating.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
I guess it depends where you're watching. Ashley and Adam are gushing about Jason and had a whole thing about Camden finishing 5th.
Unfortunately I'm stuck with the blathering idiots Weir and Lipinski on NBC.

No, Johnny, the 4A in the SP didn't "break the system", it was just a verification sequencing error which would have been fixed in less than a minute once the program ended.

Oh look! Nathan reference too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information