2024 US Nats Mens SP - Malinaguena

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Who had Martynov going clean on their Nats bingo card?

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
Martynov: I just can't with this shirt. Did he lose his costume on the way here and they ran to Ollie's Bargain Bin for a replacement? This great program deserves better!

Carolla5501

Too bad about the 3axel error. Otherwise, not a bad skate for Tomoki. And, they don't have black duct tape in Japan ... hmmm, we would never have known that if not for Tara & Johnny. All the little bits of information we pick up during skating comps ... no wonder we all have such wonderful general knowledge overall.
Well, if you listen to Peacock you can learn that we’ve been waiting for every skater to have a great skate, and that the skaters are tidy nice and beautiful. Oh, and some skaters are so wonderful we shouldn’t talk during their skate (but we did anyway.)

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Is anyone getting skating, here? All I'm getting is "why is this man wearing a sparkly bag as a shirt?"
Yes, I think we're all getting the skating, and as far back as I can remember, the skating costumes have always been discussed, too.

Lizziebeth

Martynov is a talented jumper and seems to have worked on his spins and steps. He seems very introverted on the ice but is showing a little personality in the K&C. Will be interesting to see how he develops.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Second break and Marvelous Maxim Naumov in first! Great top Four so far:

Naumov
Torgashev
Hiwatashi
Endo

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information