2024 Eurovision Semi 1 - All The Divas Were Born As Human Beings (And From Denim Eggs)

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
I thought Australia was better than the three randoms who made it but I guess on a night where you had to toss a coin between a lot of bad songs no one was going to waste any votes on Australia. Based on these results I think Iceland was in last place, I would say with 0 points unless a jury threw her a bone.

But the ones I remember when all is said and done are Croatia, Ukraine, Ireland and Finland.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Finland, Ireland and Croatia are in.
I am happy and so will be the bf. He doesn't care about Eurovision, just about the party which we are hosting.
And these entries are going to satisfy him.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Just catching up, Croatia #1 for me. Got some live clips of my daughters friends who are there live and the audience loved it too! I agree about the camera work for Ireland as aspects of it were fun. I wasn’t a fan of the boxers in a box. I thought Germany was good nice to actually have a decent singer and I think Finland will get some votes they didn’t mess up that camera work! I have not got to the results yet.

ETA .. good results! I agree.

Last edited:

my little pony

polishing Madison Hubbell's OGM
I came into this thinking I was giving all my votes to Croatia but I split them between Croatia, Ukraine, and Ireland. I really didnt like Ireland going in to it but I really liked their pentagram presentation. I thought, oh how nice for allezfred.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Just watched. Not surprising results- I'd have Australia in there over some of the others though.

I was WTF through the beginning of Finland but once again they've made me love them. Also Croatia and Lithuania, clear top 3 for me.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Morning after the night before - amazing for Ireland to be back in the Grand Final. Think it is too divisive to be a winner, but something in the top 10 would be an achievement.

I think Croatia won the semi. We’ll see how it will do with the juries on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information