2023 U.S. Stars on Ice tour (May 20-June 4) with international cast

Sylvia

TBD
January 13, 2023 press release:
"...[U.S.] tour will visit seven cities nationwide beginning in Anaheim, CA on Saturday, May 20th and wrapping up in Hershey, PA on Sunday, June 4th."
The 2023 Stars on Ice tour will boast an international cast of Olympic, World and National Champion skaters including: 2022 Olympic Gold and Silver Medalist, three-time World Champion, and six-time U.S. Champion Nathan Chen; four-time World Champion and four-time Canadian Champion Kurt Browning; 2022 Olympic Silver Medalists, 2022 World Champions and U.S. Champions Alexa Knierim & Brandon Frazier; 2022 Olympic Silver Medalists, three-time World Medalists and three-time U.S. Champions Madison Chock & Evan Bates; two-time Canadian Dance Champions and World Bronze medalists Piper Gilles & Paul Poirier; Olympic Bronze Medalist and U.S. Champion Jason Brown; two-time World Medalist and four-time Japanese Champion Satoko Miyahara; 2022 World Junior Champion Ilia Malinin; 2022 World Junior Champion Isabeau Levito and more.
"Tickets for the 2023 Stars on Ice tour go on sale Friday, January 20. Tickets start at $30 and will be available at www.starsonice.com. Limited on-ice seating is available. Group discounts may be available for parties of 10 or more."

Initial skaters/teams (9):

7 cities are listed as of today: https://www.starsonice.com/buy-tickets
Ticket Presale begins January 18 @ 10am!
Watch for More Shows Added Soon!
Dates, Times & Cast Subject to Change.
Saturday, MAY 20, 2023
7:30 PM
ANAHEIM, CA
HONDA CENTER

Tuesday, MAY 23, 2023
7:00 PM
SEATTLE, WA
CLIMATE PLEDGE ARENA

Friday, MAY 26, 2023
PALM SPRINGS, CA
ACRISURE ARENA - just opened: https://www.acrisure.com/news-and-insights/introducing-acrisure-arena

Tuesday, MAY 30, 2023 (Memorial Day is May 29)
CHICAGO, IL
ALLSTATE ARENA

Thursday, JUNE 2, 2023
BALTIMORE, MD
CFG BANK ARENA

Friday, JUNE 3, 2023
BOSTON, MA
AGGANIS ARENA

Saturday, JUNE 4, 2023
4:00 PM
HERSHEY, PA
GIANT CENTER

ETA - as mentioned in the 2023 Canadian SOI tour thread (5/18/23 Vancouver, BC is the final stop), the U.S. tour is abbreviated in the post-Olympics season, as expected (and starts after Nathan finishes his spring semester at Yale): https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/threads/2023-canadian-stars-on-ice-tour.110231/

Last edited:

FSWer

January 13, 2023 press release:

"Tickets for the 2023 Stars on Ice tour go on sale Friday, January 20. Tickets start at $30 and will be available at www.starsonice.com. Limited on-ice seating is available. Group discounts may be available for parties of 10 or more."

Initial skaters/teams (9):

7 cities are listed: https://www.starsonice.com/buy-tickets

Saturday, MAY 20, 2023
ANAHEIM, CA
HONDA CENTER

Tuesday, MAY 23, 2023
SEATTLE, WA
CLIMATE PLEDGE ARENA

Friday, MAY 26, 2023
PALM SPRINGS, CA
ACRISURE ARENA - just opened: https://www.acrisure.com/news-and-insights/introducing-acrisure-arena

Tuesday, MAY 30, 2023 (Memorial Day is May 29)
CHICAGO, IL
ALLSTATE ARENA

JUNE 2, 2023
BALTIMORE, MD
CFG BANK ARENA

Friday, JUNE 3, 2023
BOSTON, MA
AGGANIS ARENA

Saturday, JUNE 4, 2023
4:00 PM
HERSHEY, PA
GIANT CENTER

ETA - as mentioned in the 2023 Canadian SOI tour thread, the U.S. tour is abbreviated in the post-Olympics season, as expected (and starts after Nathan finishes his spring semester at Yale): https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/threads/2023-canadian-stars-on-ice-tour.110231/

alizadavida

Excited to go to the Boston show again! Debating on getting the meet and greet tickets since they're $100 and last year was kind've rushed. Wonder if the VIP Tickets for USFS members will have any special deals.

Boston is easily accessible by the MBTA on the green line.

Last edited:

love skating

Clueless American
I'm kind of surprised they aren't going to San Jose this year and really surprised that Palm Springs gets a show! That's pretty cool that they have a new arena though... wonder if it can become a "skating city". Anyway, glad to be able to go to Anaheim each year! Just wish I could have pre-ordered last year... it's so expensive to pay the Ticketmaster fees!

skatfan

I'm kind of surprised they aren't going to San Jose this year and really surprised that Palm Springs gets a show! That's pretty cool that they have a new arena though... wonder if it can become a "skating city". Anyway, glad to be able to go to Anaheim each year! Just wish I could have pre-ordered last year... it's so expensive to pay the Ticketmaster fees!
I’m surprised San Jose got dropped as it was pretty full last year but maybe it‘s due to Nationals. I guess the new arena in Palm Springs made a bid. But two in SoCal and none in the Bay Area?

cheremary

The tour schedule page does say to watch for more shows to be added soon, so perhaps they are still confirming dates for San Jose and other cities.

skatfan

The tour schedule page does say to watch for more shows to be added soon, so perhaps they are still confirming dates for San Jose and other cities.
San Jose is usually on Mother’s Day, we’ll hopefully know during National’s week.

paskatefan

Finally an international cast after so many years of letting SOI know that USA fans want to see them too! Kurt, Piper & Paul, Satoko!!!!!! We've got to go to either the Baltimore or Hershey show! Probably Hershey as it is a bit closer.

Last edited:

Debbie S

San Jose is usually on Mother’s Day, we’ll hopefully know during National’s week.
The Canada tour (which most of the U.S. tour skaters are on) ends May 18 in Vancouver, so any additional West Coast stops would probably have to fit in between Anaheim and Palm Springs. Any open dates at the SAP Center that week? ;)

sheetz

The Canada tour (which most of the U.S. tour skaters are on) ends May 18 in Vancouver, so any additional West Coast stops would probably have to fit in between Anaheim and Palm Springs. Any open dates at the SAP Center that week? ;)
There's also space between Palm Springs (Fri, May 26) and Chicago (Tue, May 30). I don't see anything on the SAP event calendar for that weekend.

Lois

I think there will be a San Jose SOI tour stop, but it probably can't be announced until during or at the end of Nationals to avoid ticket sales competition. IIRC, SOI announcements for San Jose have been made during or on the last day of Nationals in San Jose in the past.

Debbie S

I think there will be a San Jose SOI tour stop, but it probably can't be announced until during or at the end of Nationals to avoid ticket sales competition. IIRC, SOI announcements for San Jose have been made during or on the last day of Nationals in San Jose in the past.
They handed out flyers advertising the show to attendees at the exhibition IIRC, but the tour dates (inc San Jose) had already been announced.

alizadavida

Tickets for the cheap tickets for the Boston show are on the sides: $30 (row L back), $1.75 processing fee, $5 facility charge, $11 service fees. $50 for K forward. On the middle is $95/$165 (on ice seats).

I got my ticket today so looking forward to it!

Last edited:

Debbie S

Tickets for the cheap tickets are on the sides: $30 (row L back), $1.75 processing fee, $5 facility charge, $11 service fees. $50 for K forward. On the middle is $95/$165 (on ice seats).

I got my ticket today so looking forward to it!
You might want to clarify this is for the Boston show. :)

My tickets for Baltimore, center section, row F, were $90 apiece plus the usual zillions in Ticketmaster fees. We used to be a cheap arena but I suspect the renovation has put an end to that. Oh well, can't have everything!

YukiNieve

It was funny that some venues were not avaialble in the begining (such as Hershey) for VIP pre-sale and then later became available suddnely (I am not talking about the time differences).

alizadavida

It was funny that some venues were not avaialble in the begining (such as Hershey) for VIP pre-sale and then later became available suddnely (I am not talking about the time differences).
In the email I was sent it said all would be available for VIP pre-sale at 9am with the code and link that we were supposed to use. I never had to enter my code though.

love skating

Clueless American
I thought the presale didn't start until the 18th - is there another way to begin purchasing tickets?

PishPosh9

@FSWer, as of today Boston's Agganis Arena's June 3rd show is the closest city to CT.

Agganis Arena is a slog down the Green
line through BU. I used to work there- most racist bunch of people I’ve ever worked with. Would not touch a show with any sort of “urban audience” (we have the students to protect!) but let the Dropkick Murphys play to a bunch of slobbering drunks every St Patrick’s Day. Hate hate hate the place. That’s all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information