2023 Eurovision Grand Final - It’s CRAZY! It’s PARTY!

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Oh, thank god we're following the snoozefest that was Armenia with Moldova's true Eurovision spirited entry!

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Oh I kind of liked Moldova as well. But I don't think Albania and Moldova need a vote from me tonight. Them making the final was reward enough.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I swear, Moldova's entry is exactly what I'd envision the Dothraki would have given us when they weren't war-mongering.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
I enjoy the music of Muldova and the stage set up and catchy tune.. just wish he could sing

Hindernisse

Armenia’s chorus sounds much better in Armenian than in whichever language it was throughout 2/3 of the song. But I didn’t hate this performance overall

And I liked Belgium :shuffle:

Allskate

Questions from one of the ignorant Americans. What is the prize for winning? And how many of these songs end up getting a lot of play in Europe outside of their home countries?

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
I would prefer this song if there wasn’t so many breaks in it. Becomes a bit jarring but it’s catchy and they can actually sing

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Questions from one of the ignorant Americans. What is the prize for winning? And how many of these songs end up getting a lot of play in Europe outside of their home countries?
Bragging rights and to host the contest the following year. And yes, a lot of the songs get a lot of play throughout Europe.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Ukraine depending a lot on the visuals to make the moment I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information