2023 Eurovision Grand Final - It’s CRAZY! It’s PARTY!

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Yay now it’s my favourite, her behind the scenes YouTube are fun

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Norway reminds me of Ava Max, except with not as quite a catchy of a song.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Norway popularity surprises me. I mean it's catchy and I get why it's good and yes it belongs in the final but it seems like it's been done many a time before.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Norway just doesn’t do it for me. I didn’t even think it would qualify to the final and it’s actually one of the favorites 😂

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
So this band from Germany. Are they always like this (their music and look) and is this something they just do for Eurovision?

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Imagine some of the American states trying to apply some of their ridiculous performance laws to some of the Eurovision performers. :lol:
Eh, Germany wouldn't bother them - he's clearly in the same vein as David Bowie, KISS, etc.

sus2850

So this band from Germany. Are they always like this (their music and look) and is this something they just do for Eurovision?
Well, they were not widely known but it is not an act, they do this sound/look for years now apparently

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Well, they were not widely known but it is not an act, they do this sound/look for years now apparently
Thanks. Was curious because they seemed a bit confused about what type of bad they were. I was expecting a bit more of a Hatari edge from their look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information