2023 Eurovision Semi 2 - Baby It’s Kinda Crazy

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
I just saw the Slovenian frontman posted a good luck charm (a shamrock) from the irish band on his IG story...talk about a good omen!

**** YESSSSS!!!!!!!

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Who do we have to :bribe: to get Germany and Australia decent slots in the final running order? :saint:

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
I am stalking the Slovenian singer now. His IG is adorable and he seems to love dogs.
20-year-old me would be absolutely :swoon: right now.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Honestly of all the countries who could vote tonight I think we could only count on all the Icelanders living in Denmark :lol: That's a very small bone.
Hopefully Dilja gets a better package next time if she does Eurovision again and a few more friendly votes. ;)

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Hopefully Dilja gets a better package next time if she does Eurovision again and a few more friendly votes. ;)
I already saw one Icelandic tweet saying basically the same thing some said about RTE. In our case it was to use people freshly out of arts school with fresh ideas and never hire the ones in charge of this again :lol: . The girl has the voice and the ability to sing live. But I think everyone knew this wasn't getting through but I am not sure if the ones in charge understand why.

But on to Saturday night CHA CHA CHA:cheer2:!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information