2023 - 2024 March to the Super Bowl - Rodgers, Allen, Purdy, Burrows, Hurts, Mahomes et all

Fiero425

No one here at my house. We are Chiefs fans, but Purdy and Kittle are Iowa guys. Everyone played well. And no really bad plays, just good played football

Just spoke to my daughter in Columbia! Every one will in the state will be euphoric for the foreseeable future; 3 SB's in 5 years! 🥳

once_upon

Better off than 2020
As a Seahawks fan, I can’t believe I am a little sad the 49ers lost…for a few seconds and then I got over it. Wow, my annoyance with Taylor Swift is strong.
Taylor does not control the football media. She was done on the field post game just like any other girlfriend or wife or significant other. Any hugs and kisses are just the same as any other family allowed on the field.

Media and communications people associated with any football game or win as well as stadium security do not let anyone on the field. You are given passes or tickets, the young man in charge of media communications we know - it is very tightly controlled.

Be p$used anyone - it's the networks. All of them.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Giselle and Tom (Brady) had similar attention. While she is a huge star material, not the status of Taylor or fan base. Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson.

It's also the commercials by Travis and his pod casts that increases his presence.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Did you read or listen to Reid's comments about it?

Did you see Mahomes and Melcoles interaction?

Yeah I get it you hate Travis, but you should also listen to interviews. Including the Ravens Tucker.

You know for the most part, I recognize the players are playing for their team/wins. Occasionally there are some dirty plays.

But if you would even sit with our group during games, we all respect both the opposing teams and the Chiefs. We all comment on Jackson's and Purdy's skills, Allen's, Burrow's, Hurt's.

Twitter X is garbage

Debbie S

Did you read or listen to Reid's comments about it?

Did you see Mahomes and Melcoles interaction?

Yeah I get it you hate Travis, but you should also listen to interviews. Including the Ravens Tucker.

You know for the most part, I recognize the players are playing for their team/wins. Occasionally there are some dirty plays.

But if you would even sit with our group during games, we all respect both the opposing teams and the Chiefs. We all comment on Jackson's and Purdy's skills, Allen's, Burrow's, Hurt's.

Twitter X is garbage
The incident was shown on the broadcast. It's not fake news, if that's what you are suggesting. I (and others) are reacting/commenting on what we saw. When something like that happens in front of millions of people, people are going to be talking about it and they have a right to their opinions.

(If a Ravens player did that to Harbaugh during a game, I wouldn't be defending the behavior.)

once_upon

Better off than 2020
It was shown TV yes. We saw it, we commented on it. I NEVER said it was fake news. I said people need to listen to other stuff PARTICULARLY those involvrd.

Reid responded post game when asked about. WHATEVER.

skatemomaz

Resist

NinjaTurtles

No lamb chop, so don’t you fork my peas
ICYMI: Highlights from Nickelodeon’s broadcast of Super Bowl LVIII.

I’m not at all embarrassed that I turned over from CBS to this midway through the 4th quarter. This was WAY better - especially for those with a basic (or less) knowledge of football. Also, Nantz & Romo were getting annoying to listen to. I hope that this coverage continues in future years.
CBS started doing NFL games in parallel on Nickelodeon in 2021 ("slimetime"); it's honestly marketing genius considering how dominate the NFL already is.

It was shown TV yes. We saw it, we commented on it. I NEVER said it was fake news. I said people need to listen to other stuff PARTICULARLY those involvrd.

Reid responded post game when asked about. WHATEVER.

Kelce has had previous hothead incidents - good players are often intense when their playing time is being held back. I imagine Kelce was already annoyed with Reid benching him earlier at the end of the regular season to rest for the playoffs and preventing him for once last chance at hitting the 1k yards milestone. Andy Reid doesn't tend to respond to such things with discipline though...let's not forget the shenanigans at Philly and how much it took for him to send Terrell Owens home, etc. It's his choice of course.

If people want to drag Kelce, get on him for his code switching. 🙃

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Travis chose to rest. He has stated prior to that game, the record was not as important to him as Super Bowl. He talked on The New Heights pod cast.

Gronkowski asked him the question about his record.

Reid gave Jones and Kelce and Mahomes what they wanted to do.

Only Jones played

Tesla

Whippet Good

marmalade

Stalking Cizeron's Instagram

ilovepaydays

Don't forget Tom Brady who is joining FOX next season. That could actually be a trainwreck.

Eh - I don’t think he’ll make the play-by-play crew right away, though. Usually, that takes experience for the network to put them there. He most likely be the side desk crew that does the pre-game, halftime, and postgame analysis.

Fiero425

Don't forget Tom Brady who is joining FOX next season. That could actually be a trainwreck.

If there's any justice, it will be a flop! The elite teams are in the AFC so CBS will clean up covering Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, & Jackson for years to come! I'm hoping Brady in particular winds up being a "yawner" as Joe Montana who's boring AF! :rolleyes: :wall::scream:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information