2023 - 2024 March to the Super Bowl - Rodgers, Allen, Purdy, Burrows, Hurts, Mahomes et all

Jammers

The NFL has seen the future at QB this weekend and their names are Stroud and Love. A true rookie and first time starter sitting behind a legend have shown poise and calm that young QB's shouldn't have at their age and experience. And the way they wing the ball around is :eek:

Last edited:

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I'm on day 4 of intermittent or no internet. I've found ways to watch most games. We have a secondary source through google fi (our phone data plan) but i cant stream HuLu. Yesterday's games were really really fuzzy, but I could see them.

Hopefully Bills will be on Paramount+ or we can get it through You Tube.

Cachoo

I'm on day 4 of intermittent or no internet. I've found ways to watch most games. We have a secondary source through google fi (our phone data plan) but i cant stream HuLu. Yesterday's games were really really fuzzy, but I could see them.

Hopefully Bills will be on Paramount+ or we can get it through You Tube.
Some things about the KC game: I think the temp ended up hovering around -4 and the flags on the goalposts were swirling all night long. I think what impressed me about Mahomes is that he was so normal on such an abnormal night. In fact it is the best the offense has looked in a spell. Not that I want to keep playing in this weather….

VALuvsMKwan

Codger level achieved
Pittsburgh vs Buffalo is another matchup of head coaches from The College of William and Mary, alma mater of Thomas Jefferson, Glenn Close, Jon Stewart, Patton Oswalt and yours truly (among others). :D

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
A friend went to law school there, she loved it and it seemed like a good place.

As a Lions fan, I'm interested in this game. Not sure who I want to win, though.

Would love to beat Eagles new defensive coordinator Matt Patricia, former Lions HC, but it's not looking good for them right now.

Very sad for Dak, that was a nightmare game for them.

Debbie S

Glad the Ravens-Texans game is Saturday. I'll be traveling on Sunday so wouldn't have been able to watch most of a Sunday game. I just hope it will be a game worth watching. 🤞

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I'm sure we've read the reports in the locker room last night, Jason told his teammates he was retiring. I've seen the headlines, but until it becomes an official announcement, I feel we should let Jason announce it in his own press conference.

Cachoo

I don't think there is an official statement from Jason's camp. He is probably/definitely but until Jason says it..

Speculation is he will make a statement on New Heights episode this week.
I wonder if Travis was tearing up when he was watching Jason at the end of that game.

I watched the recap of the games on Inside the NFL and before the Miami/KC game started Chris Jones had the defense in a huddle and he was crying telling them to appreciate the night because not all of the defense would be together next year. I suspects he thinks contract negotiations won't work. I hate to lose him.

Last edited:

ilovepaydays

Cachoo

I don't have a way to link it but "The Athletic" has a good feature about Jason and Travis when they played in college at Cincinnati. It is their friends and former teammates speaking about their experiences. Entertaining especially when Jason and Travis were living together after Travis was suspended.

Debbie S

Well, that went better than the divisional round 4 years ago! :cheer2:

Lamar and crew looked sharp. No small achievement given that it was 27 degrees (windchill at 13) at game time. I'll be at Nats next week so the champ game will be either during Senior Men or the ex, but hopefully I can follow the game from the arena.

Forecast for next Sunday is sunny and 50. It will feel like spring compared to today.

Rob

Beach Bum
Well, that went better than the divisional round 4 years ago! :cheer2:

Lamar and crew looked sharp. No small achievement given that it was 27 degrees (windchill at 13) at game time. I'll be at Nats next week so the champ game will be either during Senior Men or the ex, but hopefully I can follow the game from the arena.

Forecast for next Sunday is sunny and 50. It will feel like spring compared to today.
Go Ravens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information