2023 - 2024 March to the Super Bowl - Rodgers, Allen, Purdy, Burrows, Hurts, Mahomes et all

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Brock is an ISU grad, Chubba (his brother) was a QB at NE until Riolia was recruited this spring (that was probably a HUGE mistake).

I like the Prudys

once_upon

Better off than 2020
This season has been a wealth of QB"s:

Stroud, Purdy, Cousins, Hurts, Fields, Burrows, Jackson, Allen,Tagovailoa, Goff, Herbert, Mahomes, Murray, Prescott..

then there's more seasoned guys: Stafford, Mayfield, Wilson. Carr, Flacco, Smith

Totally toast - Rodgers, between his injury and melting down PR nightmare. Will he be a QB coach?

Maybe potential DeVito.

There are a few I don't know anything about - mostly because their teams aren't often aired in my viewing area

I'm guessing that Allen will win over Mahomes this afternoon.

Jackson will win Super Bowl and SB MVP. Not sure who will be MVP of the season.

I predict that Travis Kelce will retire, especially if Chiefs get a 3rd Super Bowl. Chris Jones will move to another team who's willing to meet contract demands or retire. Tyrek Hill ? Not sure if he will retire, stay with Miami or another team.

Cachoo

Brock did pull it out in the end, but Jordan played well too.
I tried watching on my little phone due to cable problems. It looked like watching the Munchkins vs the Minions. A shame because the game was competitive to the end.

Is Andy Reid retiring? Rumors abound—he’s had a great run if the rumors are true.

Detroit is so stoked. Their enthusiasm is infectious.

I thought the Ravens defense was scary good.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I tried watching on my little phone due to cable problems. It looked like watching the Munchkins vs the Minions. A shame because the game was competitive to the end.

Is Andy Reid retiring? Rumors abound—he’s had a great run if the rumors are true.

Detroit is so stoked. Their enthusiasm is infectious.

I thought the Ravens defense was scary good.
I've heard rumors on Reid for the whole season. I haven't asked our friends if their son in communications for Chiefs Organization knows anything - of course he'd be non committed anyway.

I suspect Reid will be dependent on a Super Bowl. I had thought he might after his son's legal stuff 3 or 4 years ago, so it's unpredictable. But I do think KC needs to be prepared for Kelce retirement.

My aunt/uncle are cheering for Lions (Michigan State Professors - so Michagan fans) and then the Chiefs.

Cachoo

He's used to playing in the cold. I guess he thought he'd be helpful
His wife has called him a human furnace. One of his broadcaster friends texted him and Jason said the suite was too hot. Meanwhile every other person in there is bundled up. In this weird intersection of Travis and Taylor world there was a British actress, model, both?? named Cara Delivingne who attended. A Brit in Buffalo at an American football game. Hope she had fun..

oleada

His wife has called him a human furnace. One of his broadcaster friends texted him and Jason said the suite was too hot. Meanwhile every other person in there is bundled up. In this weird intersection of Travis and Taylor world there was a British actress, model, both?? named Cara Delivingne who attended. A Brit in Buffalo at an American football game. Hope she had fun..
She’s good friends with Taylor.

Badams

I don't like the insanity of death threats etc... over a game. Good on the mafia for stepping up and doing something good for Tyler Bass. The Ten Lived Club is a great organization that has saved a lot of cats. They have raised over $31,000 now.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
That's insane. I thought it was crazy that they were pelting Kelce and Mahomes with snow balls, but those don't kill.

Karina1974

I don't like the insanity of death threats etc... over a game. Good on the mafia for stepping up and doing something good for Tyler Bass. The Ten Lived Club is a great organization that has saved a lot of cats. They have raised over $31,000 now.
Especially when he's NOT the one who lost the game for them. What about Stefon forgetting how to catch the damn ball????

Cachoo

I just saw a post from Jeff Russo from one of the local news stations here that they've raised over $100,000 now in honor of Tyler Bass to the Ten Lives Club. :wuzrobbedThat"s going to help so many homeless kitties!
I can’t stand the idea of people turning on this gentle soul. Even as a Chiefs fan I felt terrible for him. And it is never one mistake—the offense was not good on that final drive. You gotta love a guy who loves cats.

Cachoo

Especially when he's NOT the one who lost the game for them. What about Stefon forgetting how to catch the damn ball????
It is never one play. This regular season with the Chiefs was dropped ball after dropped ball.
I do wish one team was AFC and one NFC. I’d love to see them meet in the Super Bowl. But that will never happen.

Cachoo

And…..this is who the Falcons have hired. Morris was the defensive coordinator for the L.A. Rams. They didn’t go with Bill Belichick, who got a second interview.
New coach: I’ll work with you. Belichick: My way or the highway.

Well I have sunk to new lows: An old, grown ass woman arguing with people on TikTok. What has my life come to?
I am NOT a Swiftie. I have nine of her songs on a playlist. And I certainly understand a majority of the country cheering for the Ravens. Familiarity breeds contempt. We all like something shiny and new. But the stuff I am seeing on there blaming her because she is shown on tv (for about 25 seconds a game btw) is outrageous. “This woman is ruining football” is sexist, misogynistic bs and I am tired of it. Why oh why did I step into that cesspool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information