The entries for JGP Latvia are out.
- Phan (I was wondering if he was going to miss the JGP or else be a latecomer, a la Danielian last year)
- Samsonov (surprised to see him here rather than in Russia, unless he's going back-to-back; but then, Russian assignments are often shifted)
- Torgashev (I still don't get why he's not in Lake Placid)
- Vasilieva (that won't be confusing)
- Kazakova/Reviya (it's been a few seasons since a non-Russia/USA/Canada team won an ice dance JGP, but this seems like it should be an easy win for the Georgians)
- Tyutyunina/Shustitskiy (the preliminary assignments are two Russian teams I'd never heard of, but these two ranked highest at the last Russian junior nationals, albeit eighth place)
- Cesanek/Yehorov (the mystery of the second America team deepens, as there are six substitutes named, all previously assigned teams plus the Browns)