Worlds 2024 Pairs FS: ‘The wedgie always gets its woman’

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?

skatingguy

decently
Emily CHAN / Spencer Akira HOWE 🇺🇸
Personal Best: 134.15
Season Best:
Current Rank: 12
Music: Exogenesis: Symphony, Pt. 3 (Redemption) by Muse
Coach: Alexei Letov

2023 & 2022 Four Continents silver medalists. 2023 National silver medalists. Missed the first half of the 2023/24 season as he recovered from a torn labrum in his shoulder and his surgery in May 2023. They withdrew following the SP at the 2023 NCh sitting in first place to continue his recovery.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I finally watched Umbrella’s for the first time a few weeks ago. I actually thought lyrics were added to the instrumental. :lol: Now that I know this is not the case I like this more. She doesn’t emote enough for it but still nice.
I just got done looking up the costumes for that movie and there is one still where there are umbrellas that look just like her dress and he does wear a brown jacket over a shirt that color.

I still find their costumes to be not good.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I'm really tired tonight and my thought process is going something like "Is this the U.S. pairs woman who can't land throws ... or the one who can't land jumps ... oh no wait, this is the one who's supposed to be able to land both."

sk8nlizard

I want to know why all these lifts are at the end when Spencer has a hurt shoulder and they haven’t competed a long all season????

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information