2024 4CC Pairs FS - KAWALITY

~tapdancer~

Knees won't let me tap dance anymore
Watched the replay. So, what do I remember? The Australians were wonderful, good for them skating so well. I still love Lia and Trennt and don't mind their sophomore slump, still two years till Olympics. It's not much of a slump anyway. Just little mistakes. I love Ellie and Danny, he is a national treasure, so very solid and always smiling and positive. Their age difference doesn't bother me at all. They are great together on the ice. I love how he presents her. I also really like P/F and wish they could figure out why she is having so much trouble with jumps and throws. He is also so solid and their lifts are just amazing. Hoping they can keep improving.

I really like Deanna and Max's vampire program and I think they have a good shot at World champs this year. If I didn't know that M/K were world champions, I never would have guessed it here. What was that? Sloppy and omg, that boring music. And if he is recovering from a back injury, why in the world are they doing the lift where he kneels down and goes up, not once but twice? The strain on his back...it's probably why he injured it in the first place. Maybe I don't understand, I know if you are lifting something it does help to start from a low position so maybe it doesn't hurt like it looks it does. Anyway, I think they have been somewhat overrated and I was not impressed here at all.

And wow, the Chinese are sure in a rebuilding phase. Not even close to Shen/Zhao and Sui/Han.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Trying to get caught up in the pairs free skate, wow, Ellie and Danny did I thought a really good job. However, she doesn’t hold the ending pose and that’s one of my pet peeves for me. She kind of throws away the program by not selling it all the way to the end. They don’t bring the drama when it comes to that, we need Oksana

Chelsea and Balasz, wow so that fall was not on a throw correct? And they have the best lifts I think of any team in the world, they must!!!!! And they held their ending pose so that looks really nice

DORISPULASKI

Watching submarine races
Chelsea and Balasz, wow so that fall was not on a throw correct? And they have the best lifts I think of any team in the world, they must!!!!! And they held their ending pose so that looks really nice

https://skatingscores.com/2324/pairs/lift/

Very close to the best lifts :)

And close to best twists too!

Consider they only teamed up in May 2023!

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information