2024 World Figure Skating Championships in Montreal

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Yes. Pairs short has a good crowd, on Wednesday afternoon. As always in Canada excellent receptions for the skaters. Thus far all the posts talking about how low attendance would be are not accurate.
[/QUOTE]

It’s people that are not at the rink lol yes great crowd

Judy

I’m wondering how much it costs to rent an arena for a week. I googled but you can only contact them.

NightAngel75

Has anyone whose been to the event so far know if we're allowed to bring a bag in the Bell Center? I've seen the rules for the arena in general but i've also seen pics of people with different kinds of bags so now i'm confused:confused:

Sonata

If I’m in Canada, how can I watch the event once it is over? It is ironically harder to watch this event in Canada than if I were watching an international event.

NightAngel75

Sonata

Gr8Sk8

Has anyone whose been to the event so far know if we're allowed to bring a bag in the Bell Center? I've seen the rules for the arena in general but i've also seen pics of people with different kinds of bags so now i'm confused:confused:
I've been bringing in a nylon bag (2020 merch) that is about 24 x 12 x 12. They look inside but only seem concerned that water bottle and travel mug are empty. Black grocery bag from Provigo across the street disappears in the black interior. So far I've brought in sushi, cow bells, other snacks with no problem. Just have it out of sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information