Skating Photographer Jacque Tiegs Needs Prayer

Josh78

I'm a little late with this update from her sister Jill, but here it is:

Thank you for the prayers and concerns. She is being heavily sedated and still on a vent. She has an infection they are trying to figure out the type and cause of it. At this time we are asking for only family visitors till they get her stabilized. My mom and dad are working with the doctors with her care. Thank you again for all the offers and support for her and our family.

BigB08822

I was so worried when I saw the posts on Facebook yesterday. If it is an infection then hopefully they can locate it and treat it. Get better, Jacque! I hope someone is taking care of her kitties, she would be so worried about them.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Oh gosh! She is one of my FB friends. I knew something was wrong when I saw no posts in the past few days. Thank you @Josh78 for the update. I'll be keeping her in my continuing thoughts and Prayers. <3

Just adding, I missed the updates on her FB page, too. :(

BelleBway

a monkey stole my title
I was so worried when I saw the posts on Facebook yesterday. If it is an infection then hopefully they can locate it and treat it. Get better, Jacque! I hope someone is taking care of her kitties, she would be so worried about them.

I've read on Facebook that they're being cared for. I'm sure that's true because anyone who knows her would realize that taking care of the kitties would bring her comfort.

Josh78

Thank you everyone, for the continued outpouring of support...i'm doing all I can think to do for a dear friend, since I don't live close to her to be there....Her sister Jill just posted this update about a half an hour ago:

Update on Jacque Tiegs, she is still on the ventilation, we have to wait for more tests to come back. Until then they will keep her under heavy sedation and I can go in room but not allowed to touch or talk to her, so please keep her in your prayers.

Josh78

Another update on Jacque from a friend (pretty much says the same stuff her sister's update said):

Update on Jacque Tiegs: To all of her friends, Jacque's family & doctors would like everyone to keep her in their prayers. Her sister would also like everyone to know that it would be best for Jacque if everyone waited for her to be out of I. C.U. to visit her. Please do not send flowers at this time as she cannot have them in I.C.U. We will keep everyone posted on her condition. Please (for Jacque) abide by her family and doctor's wishes. Ty

Josh78

Newest update on Jacque Tiegs' condition from her sister Jill:

Quick update on Jacque Tiegs-- She is still in ICU getting great care by a team of doctors and nurses. They are beginning to try and ween her off of the ventilator gradually. (A step in the right direction). We appreciate all the prayers and continued support of Jacque and I'm sure she will enjoy when she is healthy enough to read all of the post. At this point we are still asking that no visitors but family at this time. Please also do not call the hospital for updates as the nurses are very busy with the patients! We will continue to update with any new changes.

Josh78

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers...I'm sorry I haven't updated in a few days...I have no idea what was going on until now, and had to wait for Jacque's sister Jill to issue another update..but she FINALLY has....and things have thankfully IMPROVED some! Still a long way to go though, so continue those prayers:

Update on Jacque Tiegs, first of I need to thank all of those family and friends that have stepped up to help her out. It's been a very trying 5 days.
She is finally off ventilation, and tests are still being performed. Jacque has been moved out of icu and is a room, however she still has a bit too go before she can have visitors. We will let you know when she ready, until then please be patient. Thank you for your continued prayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information