Skating Photographer Jacque Tiegs Needs Prayer

Josh78

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I just wanted to put this out there...Renowned skating photographer Jacque Tiegs (she has done lots of photo shoots for Skating Magazine, and her photos are frequently used by International Figure Skating Magazine, and she also frequently photographs skating events in the US), who is a personal friend of mine, has had some kind of emergency health/medical condition and is in critical condition at St. John's Hospital in Detroit, Michigan (there has been no real updates on her condition except that it is apparently very grave right now)...here is a link to her Facebook page if you want to send well-wishes, thoughts, and prayers:
https://www.facebook.com/Jtiegs14?fref=ts

Last edited:

Josh78

I have an update! Jacque's sister Jill just posted this update a few minutes ago on Jacque's Facebook page:

This is Jacque Tiegs sister, I'm on the phone with my mom in Florida, my sister Wendy Gorenflo Richardson is at the hospital with her and I'm being told she is in stable condition but still in icu, please keep her in your prayers and I will update you as I hear more. Thank you for all your concerns and getting a hold of us.

Josh78

So sorry to hear this--I had no idea. Thanks for letting us know, @Josh78. I'll be praying for her.

Thanks Claire for those thoughts..she really needs the prayers! Thanks to everyone else who has responded since I posted initially, I'm sure she would be overjoyed to know the outpouring of love, prayers, and support that she has received!

Here's the latest update that her sister Jill has posted on Jacque's Facebook page (unfortunately not much change):

Please continue prayers, Jacque Tiegs is still in icu and on a ventilator we still no nothing more. And is in good hands. I ask you please to respect her, and to let our family to have this time with her, and give you updates. We understand she is very loved but needs rest right now. I will continue to update as much as I know. Thank you to those that have reached out to us! I'm still trying to get there. Thank you

BelleBway

a monkey stole my title
Jacque has been in my thoughts ever since I read about this on Facebook last night. I've never had the privilege of meeting her in person, but I can tell from social media that she is a really sweet person; her posts about the kitties always make me smile.

Sending much love and comfort to all of her family and close friends at this difficult time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information