Madison Chock & Evan Bates Hopes, Fears & Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Practice video from yesterday. They unfortunately took out the twizzle entrance feature and went back to just doing three sets. New costumes, though not big obvious changes. Some other changes as well.

As much as I loved that twizzle entrance, it took years off my life every time they did it, so I'm sort of relieved. :D

DreamsofBliss

What's the difference with the costume?looks the same to me.

They aren't huge changes, but Madi's sleeves are different--the (sorry don't know the technical term) cut patter on the arms go all the way up her arms to her neck where there was a gap at the shoulders before and then it was solid. Also, there's a design on the front instead of being solid black. Evan also has a different shirt without the zipper on the back.

Amantide

I thought I would never say this but their SD is the best ID program this season, for me.
I think I would've loved their FD as well, if not for the choice of music, or better say the version used. A big no for me, but otherwise the choreo is weirdly great for me.

yurokis40

So can they beat the Shibs at 4cc i dont see anybody challenging V&M for the title there , but i think if they can finish ahead of the shibs at 4cc they are the ones who would be in podium spot at worlds.

DreamsofBliss

So can they beat the Shibs at 4cc i dont see anybody challenging V&M for the title there , but i think if they can finish ahead of the shibs at 4cc they are the ones who would be in podium spot at worlds.
Well who knows. Perhaps the ice and the rest of the season will be cursed for VM just like it was for WP last year. There are no guarantees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information