Lubov and Dylan - Wowza!

dramagrrl

I believe Charlie & Julieann may be out with injury but I do not have details.
Julianne and Charlie were apparently out of the world team event and CSOI because of an injury (no further details were released), but as far as I know, they are back in full training - Julianne recently posted some pictures and other info on her Instagram of them training, doing choreo for the new season with David Wilson and MF Dubreuil, etc.

barbarafan

Julianne and Charlie were apparently out of the world team event and CSOI because of an injury (no further details were released), but as far as I know, they are back in full training - Julianne recently posted some pictures and other info on her Instagram of them training, doing choreo for the new season with David Wilson and MF Dubreuil, etc.
So you know when that was?

arakwafan2006

nimi

The SP looks promising!

The step sq & the pair spin with the cool entry were choreographical standouts to me. The lift looked kinda basic for them, though... But I understand if they just want to play it safe in the short & save their trademark fancy lifts with gorgeous air positions for the free.

shan

I don't know if this has been posted yet or not. Ilyushechkina and Moscovtich will skate to:
SP - In the air tonight, Phil Collins, choreo by Dubreuil and David Wilson
LP - At this moment, a bluesy rock ballad by Billy Vera and the Beaters, choreo Wilson and Bezic.

ETA: source is an article in the latest International Figure Skating Magazine

From the Programs and Choreographer's thread...
Thanks alilou! :) :)

I think this is a great choice and can't wait for Finlandia!

CassAgain

Dylan stated in the High Performance Camp interview that he had never heard the Billy Vera song before, and I would be surprised if Lubov had, but as an older child of the 80s, I can't forget Alex P. Keaton and his angsty teenage romance when I think of this song. Awesome 80s saxophone, too!

shan

Dylan stated in the High Performance Camp interview that he had never heard the Billy Vera song before, and I would be surprised if Lubov had, but as an older child of the 80s, I can't forget Alex P. Keaton and his angsty teenage romance when I think of this song. Awesome 80s saxophone, too!

There's a High Performance Camp interview somewhere?

victoriajh

trying to ignore rod and find the eurosport feed
any insider info on lubov's cdn citizenship??? i have everything crossed for them

S

SmallFairy

I won't comment on the SP, I can't believe their skating to Phil Collins, blah BUT that FS will totally work. Love the song. Never heard it before, but it really fits them well. I'd rather they have a brilliant FS and a so-so SP (but I'll keep an open mind...) than viva versa, like T&M....:wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information