2023 Four Continents tickets

RAReinecke

Does anyone know when tickets will go on sale for 2023 Four Continents?

I want to go, but don’t want to buy airfare or book a hotel until I have tickets.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
As usual, USFS is doing a great job promoting their events. :rolleyes:

I hope they'll announce details in the next couple weeks. I'd like to go (if ticket prices aren't insane) but I need to decide soon.
I thought about it, but that’s prime time for the worst of winter in the Boston area. I can’t get excited about an event if I know I will need 3 sets of contingency plans.

livetoskate

I'd love to go since I'm not going to nationals. Looks like there are a few hotels within walking distance of the arena too!

azcalder

I'd love to go since I'm not going to nationals. Looks like there are a few hotels within walking distance of the arena too!
The area is shaped like a horseshoe with the World Arena at the bottom and hotels and restaurants on either side. If you choose to stay in that vicinity, everything is close and walkable. There's also a Target nearby.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I have never seen a Colorado Springs competition sell out, so even last minute tickets should be easy to acquire. (Practice ticket might not be, however.)
It was sold out - or very close - for GP Finals around 2003…when Sandhu beat Plushenko! It was not for Four Cs a few years later.

Moto Guzzi

I'm hoping to go. It's a 9-hour drive from where I live. I have a cousin in Colorado Springs but would probably stay in a hotel near the arena instead of with her and her husband.

Debbie S

I contacted USFS and asked when ticket info would be available and the response was that tickets would go on sale in December. (My guess would be before the 15th, they should realize that after that, everyone is absorbed in holiday prep, but who knows....)

mtnskater

I’m definitely going! I’m always happy when USFS holds a skating event in Colorado Springs. Only a 1.5 hour drive for me. I immediately reserved a room at the Hampton Inn as soon as 4CC location was announced. Several of my friends who are going to Nationals with me are also going to 4CC. Looking forward to hopefully seeing some of you there!

Aaron MB Fan

Different event, but I have the same question for Junior Worlds. Has there been an announcement yet around Event Ticket sales for Junior Worlds 2023 in Calgary? My best friend lives there so I am thinking of going with a place to crash!

Sylvia

TBD
Different event, but I have the same question for Junior Worlds. Has there been an announcement yet around Event Ticket sales for Junior Worlds 2023 in Calgary?
Skate Canada's Events page currently lists a Volunteer option only for Junior Worlds at the moment. The 2023 Novice Canadian Championships (February 18-22) and the 2023 Skate Canada Cup (synchro, February 21-22) will be hosted at the same venue as Junior Worlds - WinSport Arena at Canada Olympic Park in Calgary - and tickets are not on sale yet.

Link to the WJC Announcement with the preliminary schedule (Monday, February 27 to Sunday, March 5, 2023) at the end: https://www.isu.org/docman-document...g-championships-calgary-can-announcement/file

livetoskate

I contacted USFS and asked when ticket info would be available and the response was that tickets would go on sale in December. (My guess would be before the 15th, they should realize that after that, everyone is absorbed in holiday prep, but who knows....)
Thanks for the info, Debbie! I'm still planning to go, probably from Thurs- Sunday.

ice coverage

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information