What song are you listening to?

quartz

scratching at the light
Kansas is my band for life. Have loved them for 40 years. Anyone who appreciates their intricate, symphonic, non-commercial dedication to progressive rock and gorgeous melodic perfection is my friend. :respec: Kansas makes me cry for it's sheer beauty. Miracles Out of Nowhere is my eternal anthem.

joeperryfan

La Bicicleta - Shakira, Carlos Vives

The watch/listen counts for this song on youtube and Spotify are absolutely astronomical, wonder why? I like it but still... wasn't expecting to see it rivalling other Shakira hits. Love Carlos Vives though.

joeperryfan

La Bicicleta - Shakira, Carlos Vives

The watch/listen counts for this song on youtube and Spotify are absolutely astronomical, wonder why? I like it but still... wasn't expecting to see it rivalling other Shakira hits. Love Carlos Vives though.

twinsissv

"Parlami D'Amore, Mariu" Oh my gosh! That doggone Dolce & Gabbana commercial has gotten to me. I want to buy that fragrance for everybody I know! :swoon:

twinsissv

A friend of mine posted "The Cat Carol" on Facebook because he was missing his kitty who he had to pts at age 19 about a month ago. One of the saddest songs I've heard in a while...

https://youtu.be/yZ2sa3tyvkI
Is there a 'Rainbow Bridge' constellation? I hope so especially for the creatures who suffered here in life...homeless, abused, hunted to extinction, etc. :saint: Know peace at last.

Susan1

Silent Night - with the background of Norwegian Wood. Just John's voice, maybe he did it solo later. I'll have to look it up.

Poor guy at WTUE is doing Breakfast with the Beatles this morning. Lots of strange Beatles Christmas things in between other regular songs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information