Will there be a US Nationals in 2025?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
Sooooo a suburb of Kansas City and St Louis?
That would just be my luck, the years I have limited leave due to other plans. Although I could make it work if it were SkAm KC (Independence) and STL (St.Charles) for Nationals, weekend only for Nationals though. Although I doubt it’s MO.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
My gut is telling me Hoffman Estates for SA and Peoria for Nats.
Those two make the most sense based on the info provided.

Hoffman Estates will be good for international travelers who can fly directly to Chicago from most any other major airport in Europe or Asia. And I know some folks have been hoping for a return to that area for SkAm for quite awhile.

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
My gut is telling me Hoffman Estates for SA and Peoria for Nats.

I'm good with either of these since we can drive to both from Cincy but unless SA gets moved from around it's normal weekend, I probably won't be able to be there since we already have plans scheduled around that time of October. I hope we hear this news sooner rather than later in April! :eek:

peibeck

Simply looking
From what I hear, Nats will be the third week in January. I assume SKAM will be it's traditional third week in October, but on some rare occasions it hasn't been the first GP.

Official announcement of locations in early April. Tickets on sale in early May. :sekret: says both events will go on sale on the SAME DAY. :bribe: :bribe: :bribe:

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I'm good with either of these since we can drive to both from Cincy but unless SA gets moved from around it's normal weekend, I probably won't be able to be there since we already have plans scheduled around that time of October. I hope we hear this news sooner rather than later in April! :eek:

Oh Heatherrrrrrr

Is your avatar new? Is that your husband/boyfriend? He needs to come directly to my harem

🫶🏼

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I’m voting for a suburb of Chicago…such as the one where Janet Lynn trained, with the Wagon Wheel skating club…if there’s an arena anywhere there.

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
Oh Heatherrrrrrr

Is your avatar new? Is that your husband/boyfriend? He needs to come directly to my harem

🫶🏼

No, it's not new but I haven't been able to post as much here as I have in the past so it may appear new. @peibeck is right that they are two of my favorite actors from Chicago PD (although I have been a fan of hers since she was on Revolution years ago) and probably want nothing to do with any harem since I'm 100% sure they're dating each other and about 80% sure that they might even be engaged at this point. :D

And I could really get used to US Nats always being a drive-able distance for me, LMAO :lol:

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
At this point I believe they will never announce it and you will just have to buy a mystery package deal. You'll find out where it is when the plane lands.

This is actually a genius idea hire me.

Lizziebeth

At this point I believe they will never announce it and you will just have to buy a mystery package deal. You'll find out where it is when the plane lands.

This is actually a genius idea hire me.
but I am gonna drive there if it is in some smaller place where I won't get too lost :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information