What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Mozart

I've got 99 problems but a colon ain't 1
Chocolate chip cookie dough, mint chocolate chip, salted caramel with cookies, black cherry, chocolate covered cherry, chocolate chip, chocolate, vanilla.

Ageless

Haggis flavored..........I'm kidding! Just seeing if you're paying attention :D I'd say coffee, which is odd, because I never liked the beverage.

Coffee is also my favorite flavor and I don't like the beverage either. There is nothing like a turtle sundae made with coffee ice cream.

peibeck

Simply looking
I've heard that everyone here likes to talk about food so let's talk about ice cream. My favorite flavor is butter brickell. It's a great treat to have after my weekly tennis game and after I play softball in the New Mexico heat. What's yours?

I used to love butter brickell ice cream when I was a kid but it has literally been decades since I've seen it. What brand do you buy and (out of curiousity) where is your general location?

My readily available favorite is butter pecan.

Haagen Daz used to make a "Carrot Cake Passion" flavor back in the early 90s but it was discontinued. Soul crushing!!! :drama:

quartz

scratching at the light
Chocolate and Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
French Vanilla when fresh local strawberries are in season.

ilovepaydays

Salted caramel
Peanut butter chocolate
Vanilla BEAN (the stronger the vanilla flavor, the better :D)
Mint chocolate chip

JasperBoy

Stayin inside
Oh that takes me back to 1965 when I worked in Cambridge MA beside the BR factory. I had Jamoca Almond Fudge almost every day, at discount prices.
Snark.....maybe that's when I developed a weight problem.

Sarah

I love coffee and green tea ice cream. Now that I can't eat dairy at all... I haven't had ice cream in almost 2 years. Ice cream is probably my favorite food.

Right now chocolate sorbetto and trader joe's soy cream are my favorites. And good sorbet. But I have to want fruit flavors which I don't always want. I miss coffee and green tea though. Maybe this summer I'll master my own green tea soy cream...

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
My wife and I were reading this thread today while we drank Fresca and we both realized that we both hate yogurt but we love frozen yogurt, especially the kind with lots of big pieces of nuts in it! Crazy!

TheGirlCanSkate

Does Tigertail taste more like licorice or vanilla with a hint of licorice? I read about it but it isn't available here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information