Vincent Zhou cheer thread

CaliSteve

Its official now. Mie Hamada will coach him (along with Tami). He also the first non Japanese to receive a sponsorship from the Kinoshita Group.

I think its a very good move, as Mie can develop his skating skills and U/R.

VGThuy

There was a rumor that Vincent got like the perfect SAT score, so if that actually was the case, I can see Brown willing to let him do one semester and then continue his college career after 2022.

nylynnr

There was a rumor that Vincent got like the perfect SAT score, so if that actually was the case, I can see Brown willing to let him do one semester and then continue his college career after 2022.
IIFC Brown gives every student the option for open-ended leaves, for any reason.

vanillashake

I was pretty amazed at his rise and results last year. I could see it happening at some point, but didnt this it would be this soon. Beating Uno out of the medals at worlds in Japan, never would have guessed that.

Fiero425

I was pretty amazed at his rise and results last year. I could see it happening at some point, but didnt this it would be this soon. Beating Uno out of the medals at worlds in Japan, never would have guessed that.
He always had the ability; probably just needed to get his nerves in order! A lot of the times a skater just needs to stay upright; UNO didn't, hence Zhou's medal win! Schoma has had more than his share and was bound to drop off a little either with expectations or injury! :shuffle: :plush::judge:

SkateFanBerlin

Really nice to see Zhou come to the fore front of the sport. Must be doubly hard when the world champion plays in your court. Vincent turns out to be an smarty, articulate guy in his own right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)