Vincent Zhou cheer thread

VIETgrlTerifa

Ratings
Vincent should feel proud. His PCS is building up slowly, and this time his TES only went down by like 14 points under a strict panel whereas earlier in the season he was losing like 30 or more points. He got all his jumps called clean in the SP. He now pretty much is tied internationally with Jason in the LP.

After Worlds, I really hope his team and USFS really help him get those rotations and also guide him in improving his flexibility and line. I know Tom Z. probably wouldn't want too many people interfering with his coaching, but since this is like a joint venture with Tammy, I hope he'll be a bit more open to it...or that the federation sort of forces his hand. Vincent is too much of a talent who is super ambitious technically AND does not falter under competition but instead thrives on it to keep throwing away so many points and not achieve his potential. I'd hate for him to keep losing points and thus higher rankings at competitions because of being short by quarter or a little more than a quarter on the most difficult jumps ever performed in this sport.

snoopy

Ratings
This makes me ask - could the judges be giving extra scrutiny to all of Tom Z skaters? Like maybe it is coach noteriety more than skater noteriety.

VIETgrlTerifa

Ratings
I wonder if Vincent will work with Jeff Buttle again next season or if he'll give Tom Dickson a try. Apparently, Dickson started working with Vincent this season to help him improve his carriage and other things.

skateboy

Ratings
Vincent should feel proud. His PCS is building up slowly, and this time his TES only went down by like 14 points under a strict panel whereas earlier in the season he was losing like 30 or more points. He got all his jumps called clean in the SP. He now pretty much is tied internationally with Jason in the LP.
I agree. Happy to know that Vincent's 4Lz and both 3Axels were clean! (I saw that the 4S was under, I'm a little surprised the 4T was called... it was certainly close.) But I hope it will keep certain FS fans from claiming that all of Vincent's 3As and quads are URd (it won't). It seems that some just feel that Vincent's occasional UR problem negates everything else about his skating and competitiveness... sigh.

Ratings
I think Vincent had a great 2019 4 CC!
Even though there are a lot of valid criticisms, he should just take note, keep getting better (artistically and on rotations). I would love to see him prove everyone wrong and post some wins in his next competitions!

GO VINCENT!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)