Updates on US Pair Denney/Frazer?

suki

I know they missed the entire season, does anyone know how they are doing? Are they training to return next season? Is Ingo Steurer still coaching them?

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications šŸ˜
This may belong in the trash can.

They are returning hopefully. They are no longer coached by Ingo as he has moved back to Germany.

News was released a few weeks ago that they have changed coaching to Geneva, IL to train with their new coaches, Rockne Brubaker and Stefania Berton. While the majority of their training time will be spent at Fox Valley Ice Arena, they will also travel to Canton, MI to work with Marina Zoueva, who is also part of their coaching team.

I was there!

Any ideas on why this team changes head coaches so frequently? I count 5 since they have been back together?!?! How does this impact their training and long-term goals?

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications šŸ˜
Any ideas on why this team changes head coaches so frequently? I count 5 since they have been back together?!?! How does this impact their training and long-term goals?

As far as this change goes speculation was just because Ingo left Florida and went back to Germany. Not sure who Ingo will be coaching now.

feraina

Oh Ingo left?! That's too bad. They were all talking about ambitious long term plans just a year ago. I was happy for them. Then the injury. And now Ingo left. :(

And I suppose they have burned bridges with their previous coaches by moving solely to Ingo. Ingo seemed like a great idea as he has experience building world class pairs. Brubaker and Berton were good skaters but so inexperienced. It does feel like a step down from their last three sets of coaches. I hope this can work out well for them anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information