(Updated) Denis Ten Murdered: was stabbed in the thigh

canbelto

evanlysacek:
I’m filled with horror and sadness to learn of the senseless killing of my incredibly talented friend and training mate @tenis_den Denis was a rare and special soul; one of the most benevolent young men that ever I’ve known; a treasure to the skating world and to his country of Kazakhstan, where he made tremendous strides in the promotion of sports, skating, and positivity. He was idolized by so many and loved by everyone who knew him. My thoughts and prayers are with his family, who lived every step of his skating career along with him. I can’t help but to see his mother sitting in the stands of the rink day after day, watching with such pride in her eyes, as her son practiced what he loved. My heart weighs so heavy for her, and for all of those who were lucky enough to know Denis. A life of excellence cut way to short. Rest In Peace my dear friend. #DenisTen

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I've started to write something twice in this thread and then I stop because I can't figure out exactly what I want to say.

But I will miss so much about Denis' wonderful skating and absolutely perfect landing positions. RIP.

igniculus

Just read the news. This is really hard to process. I was always fond of his skating, eves since his breakthrough leading up to Vancouver. What a terrible thing to happen. RIP, Denis, condolences to everyone. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information