Tonya Harding coming on The Food Network’s “Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition”

LarrySK8

You forgot Smith, between Gillooly and Price. Guy she was married to on a yacht in 1995 for about 5 minutes.

I actually never knew about that one! Mrs Tonya Harding Gillooly Smith Price it is then!

We all can call her SWSNBN ("she who shall not be named")

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I actually never knew about that one! Mrs Tonya Harding Gillooly Smith Price it is then!

Well, let's think about this for a second or two. She's had three but she hasn't quite caught up with Elizabeth's eight (she married Richard twice) and Zsa Zsa's nine.

So with Miss Harding's three and also having a son, she still hasn't learned how to cook. Honey Hush! She's bound to know how to cook something because she, hubby and son definitely don't look like they're starving to death!

meggonzo

Banned Member
Well, let's think about this for a second or two. She's had three but she hasn't quite caught up with Elizabeth's eight (she married Richard twice) and Zsa Zsa's nine.

So with Miss Harding's three and also having a son, she still hasn't learned how to cook. Honey Hush! She's bound to know how to cook something because she, hubby and son definitely don't look like they're starving to death!

I think there must be some leeway on how bad the contestants' cooking skills are for the celebrity version. I have not seen the show, but I looked at the past versions and saw that Mike from Jersey Shore was a past contestant and they always showed him cooking on JS.

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
Like all Americans Tonia only does big huge portions of greasy, fat filled and sugar overdose type of recipes. Lot's of fast food, extra large fries with sugar instead of salt. My cousin lives in Canada, witch is a horrible socialite country, when he comes to visit he gains at least thirty pounds per day but never notices because he says everyone else in the US is so...I can't remember the term, it is a medical one though.

I imagine Tonia will poison the judges or at least cause them to go into dianetic shock. She will be sued even by those still whom she considers her fans, will loose communication with them due to legal regulations. Finally this may be what lands her in slammer but my wife and me still wont be watching.

LarrySK8

You seem like a bigot with a big mouth full of nonsense opinions.

Like all Americans

As a 6'1", 80kg (176#) American man with 15% body fat who never eats fast food, soft drinks or food with empty calories (cookies, chips, breakfast cereals in a box), and being age >55 years, your words are prejudicial and because you took action to write it - discriminatory.

In short, you are wrong about "ALL Americans" and need to re-think and think before you post garbage, hateful statements like that.

I could easily say that ALL Eastern Europeans and Russians are all alcoholics who smoke too much - but we all know that isn't true. But SOME eastern Europeans are alcoholics who smoke too much.

I could easily say ALL British/English have poor dental health and bad teeth and that they eat too much chocolate and candy (they are the world's highest consumers of candy), but we know that isn't true.

And don't blame 'poor English' for your words - what you said here was very offensive simply because you used the word 'ALL' when you should realize not ALL people in any area of the globe are the same.

Susan1

I just noticed this thread for the first time. I'm sorry and please forgive me, but it made me profusely laugh when I saw the title. She has a son and husband, and I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't eat out all the time. So now she supposedly can't cook worth a damn? I've seen this show on several occasions, and there were plenty of celebrities and non-celebrities that couldn't even fry an egg or know how to crack open an egg much less boil water.

Okay, I'm going to watch just to be entertained! :rofl:

I just saw this thread too. Three guys who were apparently on the regular Worst Cooks just won The Great Food Truck Race, with all kinds of wing sauce recipes, and having to make things with specific ingredients. How could someone go from not being able to "fry an egg" to being able to fix great food, much less three of them. I'm not asking you! I'm just agreeing with the "entertained" part. I don't know where they get these people, but they must want to learn new things. I would not be able to cut up a chicken or clean a shrimp! Bleah.

Maybe all she can fix is fried foods. She doesn't look like she eats all that healthy!

As I mentioned in the t.v. thread, I watch the Celebrity one if there is someone I am interested in seeing, so yeah, I'll be watching.

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
Tonia is a real sick puppy, there is nothing normal about that gal. For example- I know from those whom have spent time with her that she puts a big load of black pepper of everything. Stake, mashed taters, even chef boy RD! Every-thing about this "women" is nasty nasty nasty. My wife agree's.

EAT: I had to change one thing in this message because I mispelled a word.

Last edited:

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
My wife and me went into Labor Today re-searching the Worst Food Cooks people while are bbq cooker was heating up. Turns out, Morgan Fair-child is also going to be on this show! I spent many night with my seamen enjoying "Falcon Crest" when in the navy, I hope she can fix good food's.

It is very not good that Tonia is on a show this time unlike the Dancing show where she will supposed to be bad in stead of good at something, I hope they eliminate the one's who are good at being bad and not the one's who are bad at being bad. I have seen the show in the passed but it is hard.

Also, I have read the post above this one I am righting now and I do not get if its supposed to be funny, Yazmean is usually cracking jokes on this sight but in this case my wife and me can not under-stand if it is or if it is not.

cmk

Carnie Wilson was on one of the earlier seasons of worst cooks, and then went on to win an episode of celebrity chopped. I did see an interview where Tonya fixed hamburgers for those Norwegian guys that did that "let it be" video. There are 2male models on the regular version of worst cooks (the one airing now). Celebrities compete for charity although I am sure they get some kind of payment per episode for doing the show.

Japanfan

I just noticed this thread for the first time. I'm sorry and please forgive me, but it made me profusely laugh when I saw the title. She has a son and husband, and I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't eat out all the time. So now she supposedly can't cook worth a damn? I've seen this show on several occasions, and there were plenty of celebrities and non-celebrities that couldn't even fry an egg or know how to crack open an egg much less boil water. :rofl:

I would think that even the contestants for 'Worst Cooks' do know how to boil water, especially if it must means putting the kettle on, and can at least fry an egg (boiling is a bit more complicated). And make toast in a toaster.

People can get by with doing remarkably little cooking, especially if they order take-out a lot or buy prepared foods like frozen lasagna and eat things like instant noodle soup.

I have a friend who has not turned her oven on once in over 20 years, SFAIK.

Also, Tonya's hubbies may have been the cooks in the household.

Carolla5501

I can't believe that people will actually bother to watch the "level Z" celebrities....

No need to watch this one.

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
The group of person who have the faith and justicy to boy-cot this show may be small but it will be a group of the most smartest people on the lords planet. We will create a prayer chain stronger then any pearl neck-lace, let our voices explode with ecstasy and the Good Word as written in Levicticus!

Last xmas I bought my wife a part for the Kitchen Ade that makes it easy for her to fix sausage's with-out having to give her hands such a "workout" as sausage most usually requires to stay in the right shape, I wonder if the two men whom host Worse Cooks will allow sausage attachment or meat tenderization to air, sounds unnatural in some way's!

Brenda_Bottems

Banned Member
We will create a prayer chain stronger then any pearl neck-lace, let our voices explode with ecstasy and the Good Word as written in Levicticus!

Amen! However,my heavenly father is rather fond of the pearl necklace.

Last xmas I bought my wife a part for the Kitchen Ade that makes it easy for her to fix sausage's with-out having to give her hands such a "workout" as sausage most usually requires to stay in the right shape

You need to make the sausage. Undoubtedly,your hands are very strong from all that...praying.

-BB

cmk

Anne Burrell is not a man but I will grant that she does have a masculine appearance (partly due to that hairdo). I will be watching to see if Tonya is on Anne's or Tyler's ( I would pick Tyler, but the hosts do the choosing). Its possible Tonya's hubby is the current cook in the family as well.

People have gone from worst cooks to win Chopped (Carnie Wilson), the great food truck race ( 3 guys from the regular version of worst cooks). I am relieved its Tyler and not Irvine doing the celebrity version, although watching Irvine's reactions to the male model Timmy during the regular version airing now is amusing.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Japanfan said:
People can get by with doing remarkably little cooking, especially if they order take-out a lot or buy prepared foods like frozen lasagna and eat things like instant noodle soup.

I have a friend who has not turned her oven on once in over 20 years, SFAIK.

Also, Tonya's hubbies may have been the cooks in the household.

Well, it's possible that Tonya's husbands may have been the cooks. And it's also possible that Tonya's husbands liked microwavable frozen lasagna and various other frozen foods plus fast food take out, etc. I'm not sure what they ate, but they ate plenty because none of them were definitely starving to death, and certainly didn't have the problem of malnutrition by any means.:summer::cool:

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
When does this show come on, I have been loosing sleep thinking of what Tonia and her hole family will teach us on this. Man Burrel will have thing's to say about it and the person Larry whom has been upset with talk of USA fat and sugars may "turn in" to see how others thing about it. Heavenly Joy and me will reconsider boy cotting.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
When does this show come on, I have been loosing sleep thinking of what Tonia and her hole family will teach us on this. Man Burrel will have thing's to say about it and the person Larry whom has been upset with talk of USA fat and sugars may "turn in" to see how others thing about it. Heavenly Joy and me will reconsider boy cotting.

I’m a little concerned; in the past few months, you’ve gone from being one of the most eloquent writers on FSU to one of the most incoherent. Are you feeling well? Everything okay?

Japanfan

I’m a little concerned; in the past few months, you’ve gone from being one of the most eloquent writers on FSU to one of the most incoherent. Are you feeling well? Everything okay?

I don't recall @StasiyaGalustyanLove ever being what I would call eloquent. I think she has the capacity for eloquence, maybe, given that she arguably has a creative writing style. But she is concerned with highlighting her own agenda, as opposed to participating in constructive discussions about FS.

And her insistence on trying to be witty has gotten a bit old IMO.

Red Hot Chili Keegan

Banned Member
I don't recall @StasiyaGalustyanLove ever being what I would call eloquent. I think she has the capacity for eloquence, maybe, given that she arguably has a creative writing style. But she is concerned with highlighting her own agenda, as opposed to participating in constructive discussions about FS.

And her insistence on trying to be witty has gotten a bit old IMO.

Why do you keep calling my husband a SHE? Do you think I would be married to a woman? I may have done some experimenting when I was young, yes, but then my parents sent me away to be reeducated, which is where I met my Corky and the rest is history.

— Heavenly Joy

Japanfan

Why do you keep calling my husband a SHE? Do you think I would be married to a woman? I may have done some experimenting when I was young, yes, but then my parents sent me away to be reeducated, which is where I met my Corky and the rest is history.

— Heavenly Joy

Sorry. I know that @StasiyaGalustyanLove is a man.

Unfortunately the window of time for editing my post has passed.

cmk

Tonya recently posted on instragram (which doesn't happen often). One picture of her with Emmitt Smith (the football player), and one with the cast of the Sopranos. Sasha also has a picture of her with Emma and him on his instragram. I will be watching worst cooks when it comes on next year.

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
Tonia also recently smoked a cigarette witch DOES happen often, at least thirty times per day that women's lungs are filled with more tar then the entire US intrastate hi-way system!

With so many people saying Tonia should be forgave for her viscous criminal acts, making this criminal into an idol and ro-model for younger skater's is it any wonder that the current generation of USA woman skater are going to comps quitting half way through to smoke "cigs" outside and throwing the buts into the street. Tonia belong's in the street all right.

It is no wonder she has friends in the mafia, that is how Tonia wound up where she is today. The "mob" paid for all her win's and the points she should of never gotten. They are the reason she is allowed to be out of the slammer walking free selling tar smoke sticks to vulnerable young lady's and now cooking with a group of gross icky and yucky "celebs" no thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information