Tonya Harding coming on The Food Network’s “Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition”

Ratings
With so many people saying Tonia should be forgave for her viscous criminal acts, making this criminal into an idol and ro-model for younger skater's is it any wonder that the current generation of USA woman skater are going to comps quitting half way through to smoke "cigs" outside and throwing the buts into the street. Tonia belong's in the street all right.

It is no wonder she has friends in the mafia, that is how Tonia wound up where she is today.
I think you just need to relax a bit,dear. Watch this video. It will help tremendously.

https://youtu.be/ROoqhpxTEjY

I trust you had a similar experience to this song in your Navy days?

-BB

Ratings
Brenda on this Turkey Day of all day's you show me to a clip of Tonia shaking and shimmering her rack of Satan's pillows like that, good song though. I wish I would not of had the time to watch a four minute video but because of the "holiday" I finally had time and I wish I hadn't of! I may not post again in this thread page.

Japanfan

Ratings
Brenda on this Turkey Day of all day's you show me to a clip of Tonia shaking and shimmering her rack of Satan's pillows like that, good song though. I wish I would not of had the time to watch a four minute video but because of the "holiday" I finally had time and I wish I hadn't of! I may not post again in this thread page.
Nothing a bit of therapy or prayer won't fix, StasiyaGalustyanLove. :)

cmk

Ratings
The celebrity version of worst cooks premieres April 21- team red- 3 girls including Tonya,Taryn Manning, Alison Hanigan, and a guy named Eric. team blue= morgan faircild and 3 guys ( JJ from good times, Monroe from Too Close for comfort, and Johnathan Lipnicki (goldbergs?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)