Tonya Harding coming on The Food Network’s “Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition”

Brenda_Bottems

Banned Member
With so many people saying Tonia should be forgave for her viscous criminal acts, making this criminal into an idol and ro-model for younger skater's is it any wonder that the current generation of USA woman skater are going to comps quitting half way through to smoke "cigs" outside and throwing the buts into the street. Tonia belong's in the street all right.

It is no wonder she has friends in the mafia, that is how Tonia wound up where she is today.

I think you just need to relax a bit,dear. Watch this video. It will help tremendously.

https://youtu.be/ROoqhpxTEjY

I trust you had a similar experience to this song in your Navy days?

-BB

Japanfan

Brenda on this Turkey Day of all day's you show me to a clip of Tonia shaking and shimmering her rack of Satan's pillows like that, good song though. I wish I would not of had the time to watch a four minute video but because of the "holiday" I finally had time and I wish I hadn't of! I may not post again in this thread page.

Nothing a bit of therapy or prayer won't fix, StasiyaGalustyanLove. :)

cmk

The celebrity version of worst cooks premieres April 21- team red- 3 girls including Tonya,Taryn Manning, Alison Hanigan, and a guy named Eric. team blue= morgan faircild and 3 guys ( JJ from good times, Monroe from Too Close for comfort, and Johnathan Lipnicki (goldbergs?)

cmk

Thanks. I knew he was an actor , but forgot what I saw him in. Its been a while since I watched Jerry Maguire.

cmk

It doesn't. You didn't say what the sauce was supposed to go on. (that would of been a spoiler)

cmk

Its Kim Whitley, not Allison Hannigan. A comedian I never heard of before. I know what all 4 from the blue team are famous for, and 2 out of 4 on the red team ( Tonya, and Taryn Manning (orange is the new black, and she played Michelle Knight in the lifetime tv movie).

Sylvia

TBD
Watch Tonya Harding return to TV in Food Network’s ‘Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition’: https://www.oregonlive.com/entertai...worst-cooks-in-america-celebrity-edition.html
Season 16 of “Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition” premieres on Food Network at 9 p.m. on Sunday, April 21, and features the competitors trying to recreate favorite restaurant dishes. Harding, who says, “I can’t cook to save my life,” attempts to whip up chicken fettucine alfredo. After that, the competitors compete in a main dish challenge (hint: it involves meat).
Link to watch the first episode (uploaded on April 7): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQVjxRRyFjA

Last edited:

cmk

Watch Tonya Harding return to TV in Food Network’s ‘Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition’: https://www.oregonlive.com/entertai...worst-cooks-in-america-celebrity-edition.html
I watched it. Tonya looked good and tolerated that annoying dude better than Taryn did. Some of the meat looked like it was still mooing (tv chefs seem to like it rare or medium rare). I prefer my meat well done.

Link to watch the first episode (uploaded on April 7): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQVjxRRyFjA

Skittl1321

We watched this last night.
When Tonya said what she was best known for, I snorted and my husband said 'well, she's delusional if she thinks anyone but the people on your skating board knows she did that."

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
When Tonya said what she was best known for, I snorted and my husband said 'well, she's delusional if she thinks anyone but the people on your skating board knows she did that."
I, Tonya earned over 53 million dollars in global box office sales.

Now, far be it from me to discourage people from repeating the same negative comments about Tonya that have been articulated on FSU approximately 53 million times in the past two years. And I have no idea how many people who saw the movie also watch Worst Cooks.

But a whole lot of people--most of whom presumably don't know FSU exists--know that Tonya did a triple Axel.

Japanfan

What did she say? Landing the 3X?

Inessence

She said the same thing during “The Weakest Link” year’s ago. But seriously, she’s not going to go “I was a media sideshow after my ex-husband had my teammate attacked. GO ME!”

Skittl1321

What did she say? Landing the 3X?
Yeah, wasn't sure what "spoilers" were allowed.

Thay said, even with the awareness from I, Tonya, maybe she should have gone for "I'm known for..." rather than "I'm best know for..."

Susan1

This show is my guilty pleasure! I'll be watching.

From my personal experience, Taryn is more cuckoo than Tonya, but I will refrain from saying more.

I chatted with Tonya a year ago and she looked phenomenal.
I just wish they all wouldn't try to be the funniest (and then turn out to be o.k. cooks already). It is the Food Network, not the Comedy channel. Notice that talky guy was next to Tonya during the first challenge? Then in the second one, I was with Taryn - shut up. And now all three of them are on Ann's team.

meggonzo

Banned Member
I just wish they all wouldn't try to be the funniest (and then turn out to be o.k. cooks already). It is the Food Network, not the Comedy channel. Notice that talky guy was next to Tonya during the first challenge? Then in the second one, I was with Taryn - shut up. And now all three of them are on Ann's team.

I think the "talky guy" Alec is on Tyler's team? I thought it was Jim and Jonathan on the red team with Tonya and Taryn. I'm really surprised Jonathan was not the one sent home first.

Inessence

I think the "talky guy" Alec is on Tyler's team? I thought it was Jim and Jonathan on the red team with Tonya and Taryn. I'm really surprised Jonathan was not the one sent home first.

Jonathan was most improved. JJ kept leaving off Ingredients.

Susan1

o.k. I swear when they were picking teams, I said "oh no" cause Ann picked that Alec guy. Is Jonathan the one who kept making those weird low voices and saying "brown food" and they showed him talking like a robot or something? Maybe that's why I said "oh no", that they didn't get rid of him. I forget! All the "comedy" and screaming were getting on my nerves. I'm going to have to DVR it and FF some of the schtick cause Tonya seemed like she was really trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information