This or That - Round 42

ilovepaydays

YES - but I think most studios are focusing on movies that have to do well overseas, anyway.

Next month, the IOC will annouce which cities will host the 2024 and 2028 Summer Olympics. The cities that are in the running are Paris and Los Angeles. One city will apparently be awarded one Games and the other will get the other. Both cities have strong bids for the 2024 Games.

Here is Phil Hersh's analysis about why Los Angeles should win 2024 and not 2028.

What's your pick?
2024 - Paris, 2028 - Los Angeles
or
2024 - Los Angeles, 2028 - Paris

gk_891

NAY

Angelique Kerber made dubious history by becoming the first number one seed to lose in the first round at the French Open in the professional era. Will she be able to turn her loss of form around before the end of 2017?

Yes or No

ilovepaydays

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

--------------
Zach Donohue

Correct! BTW, the wrong answers were Jason (who can only grow fuzz) and Joshua (who clearly is too proud of only being able to grow stubble). :lol:
----------------

Today, QB Derek Carr became the highest paid NFL player in history with a 5 year extention worth $125M - $70M guaranteed.

Your reaction?

:respec: SHOW ME THE MONEY!
or
:lol: Raiders......they have more critical needs for that $$$$$ in their salary cap.
or
:rolleyes: Like Colin Kaepernick and Joe Flacco lived up to their $$$$$ contract extensions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information