The Mikhail Kolyada appreciation thread

Nomad

Celebrity cheese-monger
He is actually very whitty if you understand him. The way they sometimes bicker is hilarious.

I can't remember his name to save my life. Lol

Now I wish I'd stuck with Russian longer. I only get bits and pieces of what they say. Anyway, I look forward to seeing more of Kolyada next season. It's been a while since there was a Russian guy I could really root for.

suki

One of my favorite moments last night was seeing Alexi U in the kiss n' cry with Kolyada. He was busting with pride after Kolyada's skate. He seems like such a sweet man. I am glad he is having success as a coach.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
One of my favorite moments last night was seeing Alexi U in the kiss n' cry with Kolyada. He was busting with pride after Kolyada's skate. He seems like such a sweet man. I am glad he is having success as a coach.
Uhm...Urmanov isn't Kolyada's coach.

Xela M

He is actually very whitty if you understand him. The way they sometimes bicker is hilarious.

I can't remember his name to save my life. Lol

Omg those two are hilarious together! She sounds totally senile and like a random casual fan who barely knows anything about skating and he's acting like the smart one who's explaining everything to her (even though he is probably reading off a script). Very funny pair :D

suki

:duh: My bad, Moka A. I was thinking of Dennis V of Latvia. I've watched so much skating this week it's all beginning to blur.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I wish him good health. The only thing that kept him from competing last year (may be 2 years?) was an injury/injuries(?). I was so happy to see him healthy and skating so well at worlds! BTW his costume for the LP was very reminiscent of Kulik's SP costume in 98 (I think). Oddly his SP costume was also reminiscent (to me) of Kulik's LP costume in 98 (the infamous Giraffe :)) even though the two costumes were completely different in color and design.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Can anyone identify his FS music?
Any details as to why the fed didn-t like his original new SP?

adelia767

Me Baby Kulik fan! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
I'm really really hoping he'll make it to the worlds.
I wonder why Urmanov was sitting next to him all proud at Kiss and cry other day. He's not his coach, is he?

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Me Baby Kulik fan! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
I'm really really hoping he'll make it to the worlds.
I wonder why Urmanov was sitting next to him all proud at Kiss and cry other day. He's not his coach, is he?
When exactly did Urmanov sit next to him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information