The ALL NEW Youtube thread!!

CaptCrunch

C

casken

So was the most recent suspension the last straw for TripleAxel? Does anyone keep in contact with him?

DORISPULASKI

Watching submarine races
Wow! Somehow I never quite realized how tiny she is--next to Tikhonov, she likes like a toy. Or perhaps I never realized how huge Tikhonov is.

~tapdancer~

Knees won't let me tap dance anymore
Wow, that was incredibly fun to watch. Not only was the skating fun but the Russian choir, wow that guy had an incredible voice. Irina did look amazing and I loved the big smile on Alexei's face...he was so gentle with her, just like he always is with Maria.

~tapdancer~

Knees won't let me tap dance anymore
I loved S/P, I can remember how excited I was to watch them skate, I was already in love with ice dance (T&D did that for me) but Jamie and Justin were just amazing to me. It breaks my heart to watch their videos, though, cause I have to listen to Dick Button go on and on about how promising they are and his comment "they have a world of ice dance ahead of them" from another of their vids just kills me. I was so disappointed when they split.

floskate

Vacant
Oh wow, I can't believe she can still skate that well...or look that young and in shape, isn't she sixty :eek: Jeez, she gets the "Aged Best" award for all skaters of all time!!!! :respec:

yep, her skating is still rock solid, just like it always was. What makes it even more amazing is that she barely skates at all anymore! Here's the last time she skated - Kalinka with Dmitriev. Video is poor quality but she really got herself in shape for this and as well as a detroiter to finish, she does pull arabians.......at 58!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ANY-zmv-ns&feature=related

floskate

Vacant

woodstock

I had started a different thread, without realizing there was already one in existence...so here's my repost!

What's happened with the skating videos on youtube? I haven't watched any in a long while, and it seems like a lot of the videos are gone. Is it something to do with music copyrights? That and I don't like the new search/playlist configurations.

Things I've noticed missing

Lipinski's color of roses
Lot's of Dorothy Hamill's pro stuff
Roca and Sur's Prayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information