Subscription Fee Increase as of August 1st 2015

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Thank you for your continued support of FSU. I am sorry to announce that we will be increasing the subscription fees from August 1st. This is the first increase in over 2 years.

3 months - $11 USD will rise to $13 USD

6 Months - $21 USD will rise to £23 USD

12 months - $38 USD will rise to $40 USD

2 years - $63 USD will rise to $65 USD

Season Pass will rise to $16 USD from $15 USD.

Thank you for your support. If you have a renewal coming up after August 1st that you wish to extend now at the current prices then please PM me.

Many Thanks.

:D

Last edited:

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
Feeling very dumb. . . WHERE do I figure out what the heck my subscription is and when it expires? <cueing Weird Al's "Dare to Be Stupid"> Scouring old emails and getting nowhere. . .:slinkaway

peibeck

Simply looking
Feeling very dumb. . . WHERE do I figure out what the heck my subscription is and when it expires? <cueing Weird Al's "Dare to Be Stupid"> Scouring old emails and getting nowhere. . .:slinkaway

Hover on your screen name at the top right of the screen/page. In the drop down menu is a link which says "Account Upgrades," somewhere in there it will tell you when your current subscription expires.

Jem X

Pokemon forever
I don't expire until January of 2017; I'm good. @LilJen go into your account and check out Account Upgrades on the left side under settings. It should tell you what your current status is and when your account expires.

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
DERP! Thank you, @Jem X and @peibeck. I was looking at that screen but not scrolling down enough. You know, to the place that listed my subscription. Duh. Thanks!

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I couldn't see in my account when my current subscription expires, so I don't know if I should renew it right now or later (but don't know if that means August 1st)

ETA- if I am reading My account correctly, my subscription expires Aug. 20. Does it mean I should renew or upgrade on August 1st, since that's when the rates are going up?

Last edited:

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I couldn't see in my account when my current subscription expires, so I don't know if I should renew it right now or later (but don't know if that means August 1st)

ETA- if I am reading My account correctly, my subscription expires Aug. 20. Does it mean I should renew or upgrade on August 1st, since that's when the rates are going up?
Vash, don't go by the amount changes in this thread because you're looking at prices from August 2015. The prices have increased since then, and you will get a notification alert letting you know that your subscription will expire on August 20th, 2017. Wait for the alert that will show up right before it will expire, and usually, you can pay for another subscription after the time of the expiration date.

Since those prices went up a little, you'll see that in Account Upgrades

Last edited:

text_skate

@SHARPIE What are the actual subscription fees? Those in upgrades don't correspond to those paypal wants when paying. Thanks.

hanca

Values her privacy
Hi,
I tried to renew membership. When I got to paypal, it said "We're sorry, the seller doesn't accept payments in your currency. Please return to the seller's website and choose another way to pay." Any suggestions how I can pay? @SHARPIE Also not sure what's wrong with £. I don't remember having that problem a year ago.

Last edited:

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hanca, I need to check my settings. I was trying to change them last night as those in the EU no longer need to pay VAT and it looks like I’ve messed something up. I’m trying to get in touch with PayPal.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
It should be sorted now, but I’m having trouble getting rid of the VAT on PayPal. I’ll pm you hanca.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information