Russian Ladies news & discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbird

Aliona, IMHO, simply grew up during the long break. What massive weight gain? It's called normal growth coupled with challenging health issues. The same happened with the Ice Dancer Anastasia S. Sometimes a woman has to ask herself is that little plastic/metal medal is really worth the aggravation and health challenges in the future?

Who's with me in saying she should shake the dust of her feet and move on. She seems very frustrated and fragile.

hanca

Values her privacy
@_Lola_ , I am not disputing that having six programs is a ridiculous decision. I am disputing whether it has been Pluschenko’s decision. Considering that he said in one of the interviews that he didn’t agree with this. Not sure why you are allocating the blame to him. I would start with Rozanov and Aliona.

Tinami Amori

Yana Rudkovskaya demands that the next club that takes Konstornaya must compensate financially Angels of Pluschenko for all the expenses and money spent of Aleona's training and development (i believe that includes looking for sponsors and promotions). Rudkovskaya says she does not have a contract with Aleona, but does have one with her mother. Any club that takes Kostornaya must pay back.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Yana Rudkovskaya demands that the next club that takes Konstornaya must compensate financially Angels of Pluschenko for all the expenses and money spent of Aleona's training and development (i believe that includes looking for sponsors and promotions). Rudkovskaya says she does not have a contract with Aleona, but does have one with her mother. Any club that takes Kostornaya must pay back.
Here we go, classic Yana!
Who would accept Kostornaya now? I guess it's a lot of money AoP are demanding.

Bigbird

Well, for one publicly stated matter, Aleona, when in Training Camp, named a list of girls to Tutberidze which she does not want to share the ice with (claiming they are too young and get on the way).... ;)
How ironic.
She might get obese from the humble pie alone.

Tinami Amori

Here we go, classic Yana!
Who would accept Kostornaya now? I guess it's a lot of money AoP are demanding.
Sambo-70 director, Renat Layshev, announced that it is not in club's practice nor budget to pay this type of money.
fyi: Aleona still listed officially as a member of Sambo-70.

Rudkovskaya says that they spent money and any club that takes Kostornaya should pay them back for what was spent. If they (Pluschenko) were taking a skater under the same circumstances, they would certainly compensate the previous club. As to the sponsorships obtained by the AP club for Kostornaya, her agreements are not direct with sponsor, but through the club, and they can remain in place upon agreement.

Last edited:

Cherub721

YEAH!

Under what legal premise would that be the case?

zebraswan

All of this was so predictable. Talk about making a deal with the devil. Why would anyone in their right mind want to get involved with those hideous people, especially now, is beyond me. And Yana may be the mastermind of the business, but the Plush apologists who constantly try to make excuses for him are just sad. He is never responsible for anything - not the way the club is run (because he’s just a coach!), not for any of the issues with its athletes (because he’s not the main coach, and/or because boot problems, illness, difficult skater, blah, blah...). So what is his role, exactly?

_Lola_

@_Lola_ , I am not disputing that having six programs is a ridiculous decision. I am disputing whether it has been Pluschenko’s decision. Considering that he said in one of the interviews that he didn’t agree with this. Not sure why you are allocating the blame to him. I would start with Rozanov and Aliona.
I noticed that Plushy never takes responsibility. Neither he wants to take it for what is happening in his club. Anyway, he paid for 4 out of 6 programs. I guess, by doing so he was a part of this decision anyway.

Alli84

Well, for one publicly stated matter, Aleona, when in Training Camp, named a list of girls to Tutberidze which she does not want to share the ice with (claiming they are too young and get on the way).... ;)
Uh-uh. So you have nothing to back up your claims that "Aleona managed to offend lots of people, at Khrystalniy, individually and one by one" and that she's had attitude problems for years.

Thanks for clarifying.

Tinami Amori

Uh-uh. So you have nothing to back up your claims that "Aleona managed to offend lots of people, at Khrystalniy, individually and one by one" and that she's had attitude problems for years.

Thanks for clarifying.
You don't think Akatieva, Petrosyan and few others where no offended? Aleona said this in an interview as one of the reasons she became unhappy during training camp. And then all her comments and hints "about Choreography" and training, and having the music she wanted used by another skater. I have no idea how she'll look into those people's eyes, if she has to that it..... :).

love_skate2011

Banned Member
All of this was so predictable. Talk about making a deal with the devil. Why would anyone in their right mind want to get involved with those hideous people, especially now, is beyond me. And Yana may be the mastermind of the business, but the Plush apologists who constantly try to make excuses for him are just sad. He is never responsible for anything - not the way the club is run (because he’s just a coach!), not for any of the issues with its athletes (because he’s not the main coach, and/or because boot problems, illness, difficult skater, blah, blah...). So what is his role, exactly?
Yana knows this stuff, she works in the PR Department and is a millionaire, indeed Aliona made a big mistake making a deal of the devil. its like a rug newbie taking on Miranda Priesley.

Alli84

You don't think Akatieva, Petrosyan and few others where no offended? Aleona said this in an interview as one of the reasons she became unhappy during training camp. And then all her comments and hints "about Choreography" and training, and having the music she wanted used by another skater.
I think if that was your big scandalous bombshell proving Aliona's a horrible person... Well. That's pretty weak.
I have no idea how she'll look into those people's eyes, if she has to that it..... :).
The way you're delighting in her misery is quite disturbing...

Tinami Amori

Yana knows this stuff, she works in the PR Department and is a millionaire, indeed Aliona made a big mistake making a deal of the devil. its like a rug newbie taking on Miranda Priesley.
Well, now Pluschenko says there are no contractual obligations between Kostornaya and Angels of Pluschenko. That he Pluschenko works on "verbal areements". That he Pluschenko spent his own money on new programmes (with SLB) but that's ok, Aleona can keep them.

love_skate2011

Banned Member
I think she upped her jump content, didn't she? In addition to the 3A, she did a 3lz-3T if I'm not mistaken.
In order to medal, she'll need the two axels 3A-3T , 3A and a quad.
Well, now Pluschenko says there are no contractual obligations between Kostornaya and Angels of Pluschenko. That he Pluschenko works on "verbal areements". That he Pluschenko spent his own money on new programmes (with SLB) but that's ok, Aleona can keep them.
more like since Kotornaia isnt an adult, the mistake is from her mother signing it but not reading the contract properly.

Tinami Amori

Rudkovskaya continues to talk about a "contract" with Kostornaya. She says it is handled by their large legal department, and she and/or Pluschenko are not that involved in handling of it. Right now she is sitting with Aleona and her Mother and they are discussin the details.

love_skate2011

Banned Member
Rudkovskaya continues to talk about a "contract" with Kostornaya. She says it is handled by their large legal department, and she and/or Pluschenko are not that involved in handling of it. Right now she is sitting with Aleona and her Mother and they are discussin the details.
Forgiveness from the Madame,

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
In order to medal, she'll need the two axels 3A-3T , 3A and a quad.

more like since Kotornaia isnt an adult, the mistake is from her mother signing it but not reading the contract properly.
This may be a countersuit. AK’s parents may have demanded certain conditions & results from Plush/AoP in exchange for moving their talented child to AoP. This is a lawyer’s paradise, when big business is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information